St. Mary Queen of Angels School 2

Posted January 27, 2005
- a former student

Posted October 14, 2004
I LOVE the school. There are little down-falls. Teachers are cool. There is no reason to miss out going here!

Posted October 13, 2004
In 1999, I decided to send my children to a private school. Of the 7 or 8 options I had, I chose St Mary Queen of Angels. I have been extremely pleased with the quality of education and moral conviction being instilled in my children by the staff at St Mary s. It is one of the few schools in the area that provides more than just lip service to a Catholic education. Although not all the children are Catholic, the school is very faith based and promotes the values that produce students with respect for God, respect for each other, respect for their elders and the skills required to become quality individuals as adults. To me, these are the most important traits one can possess. The staff at St Mary s is dedicated to providing each child a high quality, religious based education and it shows in each one of the students.

Posted October 01, 2004
St. Mary Queen of Angels School is a wonderful Catholic school. Under the guidance of our pastor and principal, religion is emphasized in all aspects of the school. Students participate in Mass each Friday as well as monthly Fatima devotions and Stations of the Cross during Lent. The curriculum is updated regularly. The computer lab has just been updated with new computers which are networked with computers in the classrooms as well. Our current staff is highly qualified, motivated and caring. I have had my children here since 1998 and feel the past 2 years have provided the best education thus far. There is a feeling of respect and caring throughout the building. The staff cares about every student and the students care about one another. There is a sense of community among parents. For a superb education and religious emphasis, I highly recommend this school.

Posted August 17, 2004
As a parent of a current student attending St. Mary's, I have never been more pleased with the academic performance of St. Mary's than in the 2003-2004 school year. There was an 80-90% change in the teaching staff last year, a big plus, and I found their morale to be positive. Although I disagree with many decisions made by the principal, I respect her authority. I'm sure most of us have disagreements with administration and authority in all walks of life, including private and public education. There have been many successful students walk the halls of St. Mary's school in the past, as I expect there will be in the future. One thing I know, is my children have been given a superior education at St. Mary's and I have no doubt about their future success. I would not hesitate to recommend St. Mary's to any family.

St. Mary Queen of Angels School 1

Posted June 01, 2004
This school used to be awesome. Enrollment is very low, and staff morale is ruined.

St. Mary Queen of Angels School
4413 Morrish Road, Swartz Creek, MI  48473
Last modified St. Mary Queen of Angels School is a Private school that serves grades PK-7
St. Mary Queen of Angels School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top