PK-6, 8-12
Swartz Creek, MI

Posted April 18, 2014
The Valley School is a combination of arts, sports, and education. Being a college preparatory school, it has a very, very strong curriculum. Equally important, the teachers and staff members are unimaginably dedicated, and the school truly feels like a second home -- a family.

Posted January 07, 2014
The Valley School develops a complete student. Our child is learning to think critically and to value art, music, and sport along with math, science, and history. The wonderful thing about Valley is the interaction of the older and younger students. The youger students learn how to be a great student and citizen from the older students.

Posted April 11, 2013
I went to 6 different schools in 4 different countries and this was by far the best school I attented!

Posted February 20, 2013
It is very difficult in just a few words to communicate how the decision to leave public school and come to The Valley School, has changed my daughter s life. How do you express the value of the invaluable? Perhaps it is not something that can be described in words, but what I can tell you is this The staff, administrators and students here create an atmosphere that is beyond school . It truly is an extended family. The Valley School is a safe, quiet, friendly and caring place to get a great education and I am very glad my daughter attends the high school here.

Posted August 27, 2012
I graduated from The Valley School a few years ago, and I firmly believe it is the best school in the area. With small class sizes and great teachers, I was able to get a personal help on my schoolwork when I needed it. The classes definitely can be challenging, but when it comes time for college, that challenge is a blessing, and the teachers are willing to help with questions. High school students are also afforded free hours as long as they keep up with their schoolwork. The reason for these non-class periods is to introduce students to the task of managing their time, which can be one of the main challenges for students going into college, and free hours are Valley's way of getting students ready for that transition. t is a unique school, and it encourages creativity in the students through its art program and traditions. All grades are in close proximity to each other, so high school students often have chances to interact with the younger students, whether that be during gym classes, recess, or as classroom aides. I highly recommend The Valley School to parents who want to provide their children with a great educational experience.

Posted December 17, 2011
The Valley School is the best! I have been at the Valley School for 6 years. I couldn't imagine ever leaving. The school is like my family. Everyone is so nice in their own way. I love them! <3

Posted February 06, 2010
The teachers and peers at this school are amazing and I love the hot lunches that every student or teacher may order which are on Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays

Posted December 19, 2009
I had three children graduate from the Valley School. All have done well and had told me it was the best experience they have ever had. Caring teachers and nurturing enviroment.

The Valley School 0

Posted September 21, 2009
after trying public and charter schools, we found Valley, and finally found a school that could challenge our son. Everyone immediately becomes family and you always feel welcome. It's nice that they can tailor the studies to fit your student, giving more help when needed, and not holding them back when they accell. Everyone plays sports-no cuts. The kids are taught to be leaders by the time they leave. My son is a senior, and I'll miss needing to be at the school so much, but I'll still visit.

The Valley School 0

Posted September 21, 2009
My daughter has been in The Valley School for 4 years. Not only is she receiving a top-notch education, she is becoming a complete student and person. Valley School emphasizes art as part of an overall education, while Public schools are getting rid of &quot;non-core&quot; programs that do not relate directly to standardized testing. Valley School kids are able to be themselves in a safe, familial atmosphere. Valley is great for kids who would be college bound no matter which school they belonged to, but I have noticed the biggest impact on kids who would be lost in the Public School system. These kids go to college ... and succeed. Valley School is a phenominal school.

The Valley School
5255 S. Linden Rd, Swartz Creek, MI  48473
Last modified The Valley School is a Private school that serves grades PK-6, 8-12
The Valley School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 21 reviews. Top