Posted March 14, 2014
Rankin has the best staff around. The teachers take a personal interest in each child's success. Parents are always welcome and treated with respect. I couldn't ask for a better place to have my kids go to school.

Posted November 26, 2013
This is a great school! Teachers and administration are wonderful. My children love it. And it is in a quiet country setting.

Posted September 24, 2013
My daughter started in this school this year and so far everyone has been extremely helpful. I have found from the beginning that this school district is very family and community geared.

Rankin Elementary School 1

Posted August 28, 2013
I haven't heard good things about this school, a lot of my relatives have attended here and their parents find it to be less than what is expected.

Rankin Elementary School 1

Posted August 28, 2013
i went to rankin as a child and loved it but my neice that goes there doesnt like it and when i pick her up i feel the staff is not very friendly

Rankin Elementary School 3

Posted September 06, 2011
Today is my Grandson's first day of school at Rankin Elementary. To our surprise, the bus stop is on the opposite side of the street of the homes. The street and stop in question is on Maple. I'm waiting to talk to daughter to obtain more details. However, just from what I know thus far, that is a dangerous situation that that stop location has our Children in. A stop like that is a ticking time bomb. And it's just a matter of time before it goes off. You, the school, the administration can defuse that situation in a nano second. Do so before it's too late. A concerned Grandfather...

Rankin Elementary School 0

Posted September 16, 2009
They have a terrific Science class that joins the robotic competion every year & they have won a couple of times & they also get involved with local community projects.

Posted May 25, 2004
I think Rankin Elementary School, is an outstanding school, that provides excellent educational skills and social skills. My children all love their school and actually look forward to going to school most everyday.

Rankin Elementary School
3459 Mundy Avenue, Swartz Creek, MI  48473
Last modified Rankin Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Rankin Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 8 reviews. Top