Bad
Good

Rankin has the best staff around. The teachers take a personal interest in each child's success. Parents are always welcome and treated with respect. I couldn't ask for a better place to have my kids go to school.

This is a great school! Teachers and administration are wonderful. My children love it. And it is in a quiet country setting.

My daughter started in this school this year and so far everyone has been extremely helpful. I have found from the beginning that this school district is very family and community geared.

I think Rankin is a wonderful school all the teachers have been great and my kids love it too and look forward every year to going back

I haven't heard good things about this school, a lot of my relatives have attended here and their parents find it to be less than what is expected.

i went to rankin as a child and loved it but my neice that goes there doesnt like it and when i pick her up i feel the staff is not very friendly

Today is my Grandson's first day of school at Rankin Elementary. To our surprise, the bus stop is on the opposite side of the street of the homes. The street and stop in question is on Maple. I'm waiting to talk to daughter to obtain more details. However, just from what I know thus far, that is a dangerous situation that that stop location has our Children in. A stop like that is a ticking time bomb. And it's just a matter of time before it goes off. You, the school, the administration can defuse that situation in a nano second. Do so before it's too late. A concerned Grandfather...

They have a terrific Science class that joins the robotic competion every year & they have won a couple of times & they also get involved with local community projects.

Last modified Rankin Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.