Bad
Good

My child in a 5 year old autistic child, he has been scratched twice this week in a class of all males he is nonverbal and cannot tell me what happened!! There are 4 teachers in the classroom and he has been hurt twice!

My son had been at this school for two years but this last year has been terrible he came home with an injury from different students a week straight and this week he injured someone by horseplaying around and no one told me until the next day I would like to speak with the other family to apologize my son feels bad and they want let us!! His teacher has no control of her students if there keep being injuries in the class!!!!

My son transferred the Blair Moody in Kindergarten because we felt he needed more of a challenge. He is a gifted child, and like most gifted children he gets bored easily (read: He tends to wander and interrupt when he is done with his work). We found that Blair Moody would offer him the challenges he needs to stay focused, and temper that with patient kind teachers and administration. Anyone who rates the "parental involvement" low is simply not taking advantage of all the ways Blair Moody staff practically begs parents to be involved, and probably just want a babysitter. We receive updates and contacts constantly asking for our response and ideas. Those reviewers need to start going through their child's backpack on a daily basis.

I think Blair Moody is a very good school. I have had 6 grandchildren go to the school. I used to help when every I could. Their mom had to work so I took over helping when I could. All the teachers and the helpers were great and helpful. The office help was always ready to help anyway she could. the princip

My son attended Blair Moody's POHI and is currently in a mainstream class. The teachers and aides are absolutely wonderful. I could not ask for any better. My son doesnt even want to leave when i come pick him up because he loves it so much, I practically have to drag him away lol . I would also like to take this opportunity to thank all my sons teachers and aides,and everyone else that makes the school work, for the wonderful things they do for all their students.

This school has entire classrooms of children with physical and mental disabilities. The teachers show so much love and patience to give these kids, they deserve something special! They put on plays, take field trips - treat them like "regular" kids! They teach self-discipline and pride. Amazing place!!!

We have great kids, parents and staff!

An unknown shining star! Principal, staff, parents, and students working hard together to make Blair Moody a fantastic learning place! This place is definitely on the right track!! Go Moody!

My daughter also had Ms Hughes last year for kindergarten. She is a wonderful teacher, who truly loved her job and students. The only concern is the afternoon pickup. In and around the school is a nightmare for parents, students, and neighbors in the area. I am disappointed of the lack of interest and participation by parents. For that reason, this year there will be no PTO. The teachers and staff can only do so much, they need parent participation to help provide our kids with a wonderful learning experience.

My daughter attended Blair Moody for Kindergarden and I loved this school. Ms. Hughes was a wonderful teacher and was very involved with her students. I mean she loved her students and her job. I enjoyed the school as well but the pick up was terrible.

Last modified Blair Moody Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.