Sixth Grade Academy 2

Posted February 07, 2012
The staff is more concerned with the staff than they are the children. I have been talked rudely to by a teacher, the secretary is to busy to help and has told me this on several occasions. Even the principal is short tempered. Mr. Hall was the only helpful staff member. A lot of bulling goes on here.

Sixth Grade Academy 3

Posted February 01, 2012
this school is okay its average i am propose to be in chorus but in band.

Posted August 01, 2011
I am going to this school and very excited!!:) I know i will love Sixth Grade!

Posted July 31, 2011
I think this school was fantastic and I wish I could go back there!I was on team Extraordinaire And loved it!

Sixth Grade Academy 4

Posted June 23, 2011
I was very impressed with this school. I had GREAT communication with all my son's teachers through out the whole year. He was on the honor roll all year long and played basketball. I am looking forward to sending my other children here as well. The principal was wonderful to communicate with also. For you parents talking down about this school.....just remember it takes the parents to be involved with their childs education to get communication with staff!!!!!

Posted November 14, 2010
The children in this school are out of control, and it s very apparent the staff cannot handle these kids, my child has been bullied since the beginning of the year, the secretaries are rude they hang up on you when you call, they are bullies too! This school should be shut down, it s an unsafe place for kids and I'm removing my child from the district.

Posted May 31, 2010
I am very unhappy with this school. Kids are allowed to fall behind w/o any communication from the teachers . Progress report grades and actual grade vary vastly. I have emailed a science teacher 5 times regarding my son and got stock answers never the truth.

Posted May 13, 2010

Posted February 26, 2010
I LOVE the school i was on the Basketball team,if you parents are wondering about the school i'd be happy to tell you bout it, ok there's i think 4 different teams one is Extaordnaie,Wizard's,Awesome Acheivers,Transformers. i'm on Extaordnaie we go over and above the Ordanary. i love the school i go to right now we have lockers,7 classes that seem not long at all and we have good princable's Take these from a student that is going there right now trust me I LOVE IT.

Posted February 04, 2010

Sixth Grade Academy
13500 Pine Street, Taylor, MI  48180
Last modified Sixth Grade Academy is a Public school that serves grade 6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Sixth Grade Academy Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 22 reviews.