Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Just right (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Effective (1 response)

Posted April 13, 2016
I do not understand the low rating. My son shines at this school. He definitely needed the guidance provided here above and beyond what his father and I did. Mr. Hall is amazing with the kids. They do NOT play around with bullying. My son had one problem and Mr. hall fixed it so fast that the two are now friends. My son has wonderful grades. I really hope the school is around for my younger daughter. They know what they are doing here.

Posted February 03, 2016
Sixth Grade Academy in Taylor should have a 5star rating. The teachers are great, the school is clean, Mr Hall is very hands on and very professional.I will recommend this school to everyone!!!!

Posted December 09, 2015
My son went through emotional and personal changes during his year here. The principal, vice principal, counselor and teachers were wonderful in talking, discussing, and LISTENING to me and my son. Almost a straight A student and on honor roll. They looked past his physical appearance and truly saw the bright, shining star they had.

Sixth Grade Academy 2

Posted February 07, 2012
The staff is more concerned with the staff than they are the children. I have been talked rudely to by a teacher, the secretary is to busy to help and has told me this on several occasions. Even the principal is short tempered. Mr. Hall was the only helpful staff member. A lot of bulling goes on here.

Sixth Grade Academy 3

Posted February 01, 2012
this school is okay its average i am propose to be in chorus but in band.

Posted August 01, 2011
I am going to this school and very excited!!:) I know i will love Sixth Grade!

Posted July 31, 2011
I think this school was fantastic and I wish I could go back there!I was on team Extraordinaire And loved it!

Sixth Grade Academy 4

Posted June 23, 2011
I was very impressed with this school. I had GREAT communication with all my son's teachers through out the whole year. He was on the honor roll all year long and played basketball. I am looking forward to sending my other children here as well. The principal was wonderful to communicate with also. For you parents talking down about this school.....just remember it takes the parents to be involved with their childs education to get communication with staff!!!!!

Sixth Grade Academy 1

Posted November 14, 2010
The children in this school are out of control, and it s very apparent the staff cannot handle these kids, my child has been bullied since the beginning of the year, the secretaries are rude they hang up on you when you call, they are bullies too! This school should be shut down, it s an unsafe place for kids and I'm removing my child from the district.

Sixth Grade Academy 1

Posted May 31, 2010
I am very unhappy with this school. Kids are allowed to fall behind w/o any communication from the teachers . Progress report grades and actual grade vary vastly. I have emailed a science teacher 5 times regarding my son and got stock answers never the truth.

Sixth Grade Academy
13500 Pine Street, Taylor, MI  48180
Last modified Sixth Grade Academy is a Public school that serves grade 6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.