Taylor, MI

Clarence Randall Elementary School 3

Posted January 08, 2014
I agree the class room sizes are fairly large, I was VERY pleased last year when my daughter was in Kindergarten, Ms Milley was GREAT! However this year I'm not at all impressed...

Posted December 15, 2011
I have a 4th grader and a kindergartner a Randall the older one has been there since she was in kindergarten and though I have had a few issues in the past with a particular teacher all in all I'm am very happy with the school as a whole. Mrs. Allen the principal is amazing at keeping the school running as smoothly as possible, especially considering that yes we do have quite a large number of students due to other schools shutting down in the district. The majority of the teachers are beyond awesome especially Mrs. Prunty and Mrs. Gartner. Randall really creates a sense of community among the students, parents, and teachers. I love volunteering there and I know they love having me. I really couldn't ask for more for my childrens early education than what I've found at Randall. The only real problem I've found at the school is not enough parents seem to want to be involved, they like to complain about everything but when they are given a chance to be there and be apart of the solution they are no where to be found.

Posted May 27, 2010
I have sent both of my sons to this school. My oldest is now in 8th grade and carries a 4.0 GPA. My youngest is still in Randall and does well for the most part, but struggles in Math. All of the teachers went above and beyond to challenge my oldest son and have went above and beyond to help my youngest. The principal is absolutely wonderful and truly listens to parents and works hard to improve the school. Principal Allen is amazing and I have no clue how she keeps such a well run, well organized, caring, challenging and helpful environment. Her commitment to excellence overflows to the wonderful teachers she has on staff. A great school indeed. I am not disappointed in the least.

Clarence Randall Elementary School 0

Posted March 03, 2010
the reason I like this school is that the teachers and staff work very hard for the students so they can do their best.

Posted June 12, 2009
My child finished Kindergarten this year and I could not be any happier with his teacher and the school! The teacher and class size was a perfect fit and he was able to truly love going to school everyday, full time! And with so many special incentive programs and extracurricular programs to come, there is a lot to look forward too. I don't know many schools that offer gym, art, music, suzuki violin, behavior incentive specials, and 9 field trips a year to their kindergarten classes...but my son sure soaked it up at Randall. He actually looks forward to going back! What more can a mother ask than for her child to be happy and excited about learning? So as a first year parent, I say Randall makes Taylor Schools proud!

Clarence Randall Elementary School 4

Posted May 29, 2009
I have a child that attends Randall, I love his teacher Mrs. Gartner she is extremely helpful with daily reviews and weekly updates.

Clarence Randall Elementary School 3

Posted October 21, 2008
I agree the school is crowded, this year seems to be going along way better than the last 2 for my stepdaughter. Mrs. Cahalan is her best teacher thus far. For any parent dealing with custody issues be careful because this school doesn't always communicate with both parents like they should!

Clarence Randall Elementary School 0

Posted September 18, 2008
hm but randall does offer the kids alot of activities and programs for the whole family i have had children now grandchildren there,a summer reading program was offerd and used compared to the school they use to attend in riverview my granddaughter has improved so very much and i believe most schools are over crowded hats off to the hard working teachers there!!!

Clarence Randall Elementary School 1

Posted August 20, 2008
I was not happy with Randall it is overcrowded to many students for any teacher to deal with and be able to be productive.

Clarence Randall Elementary School 1

Posted August 11, 2008
My child was in Mrs Lande's kindergarden class, the class room had 28 students to one teacher, with very few parent helpers, it was difficult for my child to pay attention and learn, i feel this is mostly because of classroom size and structure. The current policy allows the suspension of kindergardeners for minor infractions. There was a lack of communication between teacher and parent, and no help for the special need of my child. Please make sure as a parent you know and are aware of everything that is going on with your child in this school.

Clarence Randall Elementary School
8699 Robert Street, Taylor, MI  48180
Last modified Clarence Randall Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Clarence Randall Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 18 reviews. Top