Bad
Good

Posted September 23, 2012
Great school, I love the principal, she is great, a lot of involvement from her and the teachers! My son is in the 2nd grade and he loves going to school everyday. Small, clean, friendly and they care about my son, the want him to secede!

Posted November 15, 2011
Eureka heights is a great school. Especially because it got a new principle Mrs.Hall. She is so good that on half days she calls us to let us know its a half day. She is so nice and caring. The school isnt that strict anymore. The teachers are amazing! They taught me daughter everythig they needs> I defnitly reccomend this school!!!!!!

Eureka Heights Elementary School 3

Posted June 13, 2011
My son is finishing his first year at Eureka Heights and I've been mostly pleased with his experience there. His teacher, Ms. Misko, was GREAT! As was her assistant, Ms. Barzini, and his resource room teacher, Ms. Beddingfield. The principle, Ms. Kunzi, leaves A LOT to be desired, but, fortunately, I did not have to deal much with her over the school year. Parent involvement, from what I've seen, has been limited to same group of parents. As long as you're involved, and you reach out to the teachers, your child should receive a great education at Eureka Heights.

Posted July 13, 2009
Best school ever if your an involved parent. My kids still love going back and visiting. I still have one kid there. I've had 5 kids total going through this school. I think your lucky to have your kids experience this school. Great Teachers, Great parent involved, Great things with kid involvement. My daughter said 'It was an amazing experience... and she will NEVER forget Elementary School. Including Kindergarden and pre-school.

Eureka Heights Elementary School 2

Posted April 29, 2009
I agree, this school is just like a boot camp. Kindergarden students are given detention for pittly incendences. The principal supports silent lunches. If these children are supposed to pay attention and focus all day, they need lunch and recess to unwind, just like adults. The education I feel is great, however they need to work on discipline. A Parent

Posted January 24, 2008
We have had our children in this school for four years. This year we have had enough and can't wait to leave Eureka Heights! It's just like boot camp, and nobody cares about the students. I wouldnt recommend anybody send thier children there.

Posted August 20, 2007
I attended this school as a grade schooler, some of the same teachers are still there after 17 years. While I feel that it is a good school I personally had communication issues,with both teachers my son had in second and third grade. Example; no return calls, no notes home regarding problems and no acknowledgement while standing in the same hallway. The kindergarden teachers were wonderful, let's see what this year brings.

Eureka Heights Elementary School 4

Posted September 02, 2006
This school is nice and clean. School seems to be well organized. I love the teachers. They really do care about their students education. Parents think all they have to do is send their kids to school and leave it up to the teachers to teach but if you are a parent that works with the teachers in the learning process, then this school is for you. The teachers are so caring and understanding to the kids needs.

25125 Eureka Road, Taylor, MI  48180
Last modified Eureka Heights Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.