Bad
Good

Great school, I love the principal, she is great, a lot of involvement from her and the teachers! My son is in the 2nd grade and he loves going to school everyday. Small, clean, friendly and they care about my son, the want him to secede!

Eureka heights is a great school. Especially because it got a new principle Mrs.Hall. She is so good that on half days she calls us to let us know its a half day. She is so nice and caring. The school isnt that strict anymore. The teachers are amazing! They taught me daughter everythig they needs> I defnitly reccomend this school!!!!!!

My son is finishing his first year at Eureka Heights and I've been mostly pleased with his experience there. His teacher, Ms. Misko, was GREAT! As was her assistant, Ms. Barzini, and his resource room teacher, Ms. Beddingfield. The principle, Ms. Kunzi, leaves A LOT to be desired, but, fortunately, I did not have to deal much with her over the school year. Parent involvement, from what I've seen, has been limited to same group of parents. As long as you're involved, and you reach out to the teachers, your child should receive a great education at Eureka Heights.

Best school ever if your an involved parent. My kids still love going back and visiting. I still have one kid there. I've had 5 kids total going through this school. I think your lucky to have your kids experience this school. Great Teachers, Great parent involved, Great things with kid involvement. My daughter said 'It was an amazing experience... and she will NEVER forget Elementary School. Including Kindergarden and pre-school.

I agree, this school is just like a boot camp. Kindergarden students are given detention for pittly incendences. The principal supports silent lunches. If these children are supposed to pay attention and focus all day, they need lunch and recess to unwind, just like adults. The education I feel is great, however they need to work on discipline. A Parent

We have had our children in this school for four years. This year we have had enough and can't wait to leave Eureka Heights! It's just like boot camp, and nobody cares about the students. I wouldnt recommend anybody send thier children there.

I attended this school as a grade schooler, some of the same teachers are still there after 17 years. While I feel that it is a good school I personally had communication issues,with both teachers my son had in second and third grade. Example; no return calls, no notes home regarding problems and no acknowledgement while standing in the same hallway. The kindergarden teachers were wonderful, let's see what this year brings.

Last modified Eureka Heights Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.