Bad
Good

Posted October 03, 2012
I attended Titan the 2nd year it was founded, Frank Troush was an awesome person, thanx to him and his understanding and patiance, I was able to graduate. He defiently made a differance in my life, and Mary was the best!

Posted February 16, 2012
Great school great teacher, great staff . Its a second chance for your kids. The school will work with your kids if they need help they will work with them at a pace they can understand, great school .

Posted January 18, 2012
I am so thankful for the positive parent and student reviews! I enjoy working with all of the students and staff at TITAN. We do our best to give our students a "second chance" to be successful. We could not do this with out our students taking the risk to try again despite the many road blocks they face. Ms. Julia

Posted October 13, 2010
I got sent to Titan thinking I was gonna get stabbed. But then I came to realize that it's not that bad...at all. The school I came from (Truman) was worse than Titan. The teachers are alright. Ms. Julia and Ms. Rhonda are so caring and understanding. People are nice at Titan, you just can't listen to people, because they will try their hardest to stir up some drama. It really gives people the chance to catch up on credits. Titan is a good school, and I'm actually thankful for it.

Posted April 13, 2010
This school is an alternative school for problems teens. The staff is always looking for ways to help and improve the quality of education for the students. The staff thinks 'out side the box' which is wonderful for these problem teens. Great job Titian!

Titan Alternative High School 1

Posted March 15, 2010
I'm a senior at titan right now, i'm trying to get out and go to a real high school for my last trimester. titan is straight up garbage, don't let your kids go there, teachers don't seem to care and put effort into helping your kids out, ms mary, mr b, ms rhonda, and julia are nice as can be, they finally got us a hoopin team. but its still a dumb school, lowest test scores.

Posted September 21, 2009
this school help me get a diploma when i was in a hard time in my life the only reason i did not give it a 5 star its that it did not have any counselors at the time to help with the many problems i hand at the time

Posted June 29, 2009
I think titan is the best and when you need it you will think so too. Because they offer stuff other schools could not even dare and they believe in there kids .. The princable mr b is awesome and the social worker ms rhonda is great. Mrs mary makes you feel like a friend when you call to check on your child, she don't judge your children either............ Titan rocks

Titan Alternative High School
9551 Westlake Street, Taylor, MI  48180
Last modified Titan Alternative High School is a Public school that serves grades 8-12