Taylor, MI

Posted September 23, 2012
Very clean and organized school, but the teaching is poor. My son went here and my neighbors daughter still currently does. We both experience the same issues, teaching through emphasizing the wrong instead of the right. My son and her daughter always are told they arent doing well, never seem to get good reports, and if they need more help with something the teacher does not help, they just say ohh well. Way to much homework, like they don t have time to teach in school! 10+ pages a day is to much, especially if it new material. not pleased at all. My son is in a different school now and doing much better, he hated going to school everyday there, kids aren t supposed to hate school in elementary. but now he loves it again. My neighbor is also switching her daughters school.

Posted June 06, 2009
Holland is a wonderful school. The principal and the teachers are great! My son attended K-5th and I can't brag more on how much he has learned. Holland has always been Taylor's little secret....a public school but seems like a private school. Way to go Holland Huskies! Congrats to all the 5th graders graduating from Mrs. Alef's and Mrs. Smith's class, I know all of you have been prepared for the future.. Signed A Proud Parent of Mrs Alef's class... K.G.

Holland Elementary School 4

Posted August 21, 2008
Holland Elementary School is a wonderful little community school. It is by far, the best Elementary schools my child has ever been in. The new principal has an open door policy and is available to all parents. Thank you Holland School

Posted April 05, 2008

Holland Elementary School 3

Posted January 22, 2008
I think Holland is a great school. They are going through alot of transitions this year, but I think the future of Holland is very bright. The principal and most of the staff are exceptional! I think the principal is doing a wonderful job changing things. We have to hang in there to see the results.

Posted January 11, 2008
The teachers are not helpful, my children are very unhappy there, the school offers no help with any issues they face at the school its a terrible place for a child to be.

Posted May 30, 2006

Posted August 22, 2005
My girl love's holland school and their teachers. But most inportant the excelent academic programs and choice of many extracurricular activities the school have available. Great school.

Holland Elementary School 4

Posted May 04, 2005
I love Holland School! Everyone that work's their is great. Both my boy's love it their. I hope that they will not close 5 schools. Thanks Julie

Posted February 23, 2004
I love this school! The principal and the teachers are fabulous. I wouldn't want my daughter to go to any other school.

Holland Elementary School
10201 Holland Road, Taylor, MI  48180
Last modified Holland Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Holland Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 10 reviews. Top