Taylor, MI

Robert J. West Middle School 4

Posted June 25, 2012
I attended west 7th & 8th grade and I thought it was really awesome ! Some of the teachers were really nice and cared about you , & would help with anything , even if it wasn't school related. There's sports , groups like student council, drama, etc. The principals are very nice, yet still discipline well( when needed). Whenever theres a problem there on it. West provides a fun, culturally diverse learning experience. I think not only this school but the hole district dosnt treat there teachers well enough , which may cause them to lose intrest in teaching, but besides that , Great school.

Posted November 27, 2011
The teachers are cool and everything!Mr. Wegher is awesome and so is Mrs. Kaechele! I love west so much that I don't want to leave but unfortunetly next year I have to.That is if I pass!

Robert J. West Middle School 1

Posted May 07, 2010
I would not recommend this school. The kids get in trouble for every little thing. It is not a good learning environment. My daughter had a note from the dr so she could use the bathroom still they would not let her use the bathroom.

Posted February 22, 2010
Theres not much to say about my school other than its a wonderful school. The principal mr.Wiltse leaves messages regarding snow days half days picture day and everything so you always know whats going on. The teachers there are very good and i learn something every day! i have made so many friends and i feel comfortable at school. West is in a nice area (unlike hoover) and i would recommend for anyones child to go to west. I would stay at west forever if i could

Posted September 24, 2009
Well all i have to say about this school is they have alot of patiences with teenagers.

Robert J. West Middle School 4

Posted March 13, 2009
I attended 7th and part of 8th at West. Coming from another school district I learned more in Taylor schools then I did all of my years of school. The classwork was challenging but not overwhelming. The teachers cared and when I was struggling both personally and educationally they were there.

Posted March 01, 2009

Robert J. West Middle School 3

Posted October 16, 2007
LAst year when my daughter first attended she had a great experience with teachers, the principals and counselor. this year I regret to say she has had a very emotional time with some of the teachers and the way she is treated. I am very disappointed in what I have seen so far. I have also asked for help from the school to look into 'certain' things

Posted June 29, 2007

Posted June 28, 2007
i went to this school four years ago it has some of the best teachers you will ever find they will help with anything they can to make sure your child has the best education.

Robert J. West Middle School
10575 William Street, Taylor, MI  48180
Last modified Robert J. West Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 7-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Robert J. West Middle School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 13 reviews. Top