Posted December 05, 2012
I am interesting knowing more about this school, I have an 8 year son in the 3rd grade and an 7 year old girl in the 2nd grade . please send me information regarding the enrollment date. Thank you

Posted October 26, 2010
I love this school and I'm not just saying that. My son has been attending since 1st grade, he is now in 2nd grade. I agree that the principal is the best. He really cares about the children. The teachers are great too!!! I love Ms. Osborne (my sons 2nd grade teacher) she really understands. My son will continue his education here until he graduates from elementary!!!

Posted October 09, 2010
I love this School so much! My son has been going here since he first started school and I must say it really is a wonderful school. We moved to a different district and the results were horrible. I now drive my son to Mcdowell every morning from a different district because this School has done so many wonderful things to help him

Posted June 30, 2010
My Boys have been going here since 1st Grade, 1 is now in 6th and moved on and the other is going into 3rd, and they have been wonderful, Mr. Kunzi is a great principle!

Bernice Mcdowell Elementary School 0

Posted November 08, 2009
My children have been in this school since my son started school. He is in 3 rd grade now. Ms.Doll is the best I have ever seen both of my children has had her. She is the most understanding person besides Ms. King that I have ran acrossed.

Posted May 27, 2009
My children has been to more then one school in Taylor due to our housing situation I think this has been the best one of all.

Posted September 22, 2006

Posted August 03, 2006
My Daughter has attended McDowell since kindergarten,now entering 4th, and through good and bad at home, everyone has been great to work with. Mr. kunzi is a great leader and mentor. They have great afterschool and summer programs. There is basketball teams for boys and girls, A chearleading squad, And a band class for fifth and sixth graders. The parents are very involved. They work hard to make sure the kids have everything they need. I can't image sending my kids anywhere else.

Posted January 19, 2006
- a former student

Bernice Mcdowell Elementary School 3

Posted January 10, 2006

Bernice Mcdowell Elementary School
22929 Brest Road, Taylor, MI  48180
Last modified Bernice Mcdowell Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Bernice Mcdowell Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 13 reviews. Top