Taylor, MI

Posted September 26, 2014
Myers is an awesome school, the staff are all fantastic and genuinely care about the students. The principal goes above and beyond and does an amazing job with the staff and students. It's a shame many people told me not to send my son here and called it things like "ghetto" and "comparable to DPS." I'm so glad I decided to give it a try and it was obvious these people had no idea what's going on in this school.

Myers Elementary School 4

Posted September 30, 2008
Myers is actually becoming a great school. The principal, and secretary are very friendly. They also have an after school program for kids. They just added a new program where kids attend school full days on half days. This is my second year affiliated with Myers Elementary.

Posted August 29, 2008
I truly am happy that my children are attending Myers Elementry again this year. This school offers a variety of activities for the students to become involved in. They offer afterschool programs for them on a daily basis. They have on site tutoring and mentoring available as well.

Myers Elementary School 0

Posted August 28, 2008
Great school and nice staff. I have never went into the school and recieved poor treatment. They have alot of programs for my kids and they love the school.

Myers Elementary School 4

Posted August 28, 2008
I beg to differ with anyone who says anything less than wonderful things about Myers Elementary. My children attend Myers. The entire staff is absolutely wonderful! They have so many programs including free after school tutoring until 6 p.m. They had career day with many professional froms all over inclduing the animal hosptial. The teachers are the most special in the world! They genuinely love the kids. The principal goes out of her way to make sure the kids are happy and learning. They even gave my kids new gloves, a scarf and hats on the very cold days. They gave the entire school a Thanksgiving feast this past year. A church came and supplied dinner for the whole school. This summer my kids went to the Myers summer academy for 4 weeks and everyday they were excited about going. If you are looking for a good school Myers is it!

Myers Elementary School 2

Posted February 28, 2007
The best thing about this school was terminated this year - the principle. The new principle leaves a lot to be desired. I see more behavior problems, less parental involvement and a lower quality school with this new principle. My children will not be going back to this school.

Myers Elementary School
16201 Lauren Street, Taylor, MI  48180
Last modified Myers Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 1 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Myers Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top