K-12|Private

Bad
Good

I am a BP graduate. I was quite prepared for college and able to test out of basic college classes because of how well prepared I was. Several students who graduated BP were able to do the same thereby saving money and time. Most importantly I was given a solid start in life and taught Gods truths which have helped me as a wife and mother. I now send my children there and am thrilled with the education they are receiving in a safe, loving environment! Go Wildcats!!!!!

I'm not really an academic person. I found this out at Baptist Park. I went there from grade 1 to grade 7 (we had to move). I must say, I learned more at a public school than I did at Baptist Park. I think the big highlight of the whole school is its awesome art program. I enjoyed it immensely. I think I really learned to discipline myself more at public school to get my work done and handed in on time. It's nice that this school is smaller, so everyone knows each other. I also didn't like the fact that my classes were chosen for me. When I moved and started going to public school, I had so many more classes to choose from, and that's how I got into the field that I'm in now. So sure, you could send your kids to this school, and they will still get an education, but I would urge you to look elsewhere.

Great place to grow kids--spiritually and academically. Worth the investment in my children's future!

I went to Baptist Park for my senior year of High School. It was the easiest year of my life, because I didn't have to learn anything! At the time it was great, but now I realize how important a real education is. If you want your kids to do well in college in the future, don't send them here.

I am a graduate of Baptist Park and I have children that attend. The leadership of this organization is outstanding. They are dedicated to giving my children an excellent Christian education. They really care for the students and are concerned with their spiritual development. I believe I had an excellent education and I am confidant that my children will get the same.

I have children in all three levels of Baptist Park. I believe that the education my kids have received has been superb. They have truly been challenged academically. The teachers in the elementary school are wonderful, loving and caring. Unfortunately, I am not as overall pleased with the middle and high school teachers attitudes. Please know there are some awesome teachers in the school at those levels that truly display a caring Christian attitude but unfortunately there are a few teachers that display un-Christ like attitude. Children that are not strong in their own Christian walk could look at these attitudes and get turned off. There is not a perfect school but we should keep trying!

I have had children attending Baptist Park for 5 years. It is a wonderful school that is very challenging academically, rewarding spiritually and it has the best bunch of kids of any school I've ever known. The teachers are caring and the parents are great. What touched me the most, was when I attended a parent/teacher conference, the teachers prayed first! Wow! I would recommend this school to anyone who wants an education for their children that won't let them just slide by, but encourages them to do their best!

Very organized and structured with a nurturing Christian atmosphere. They do everything to make the children succeed. Tuition also includes after school tutoring. My daughter has attended for fourth and fifth grade and is doing better than ever and I never worry any more when I drop her off in the morning.

Last modified Baptist Park School is a Private school that serves grades K-12