Public charter
Taylor, MI

Posted March 23, 2014
My daughter graduated from Quest. When she entered High School, she was prepared to succeed academically, morally, and socially. The teachers at Quest give their all to provide students with excellent education. Great K-8 school!

Posted September 06, 2013
I have four children that attend Quest 8th,7th,6th,2nd by far it is this best school they have ever been in I love the teachers and how envoled every one is in each child my kids are doing well and I have no dbout that their futures will be bright because of the education that they recived at Quest

Posted July 18, 2013
My daughter has been at Quest for 3 years and we absolutely love it. The teachers are all very nice and seem to know not just their students but all the kids. They care about the kids and you can tell they love their school. I love how there are so many parents volunteering every time I am there. I like how they focus on morals throughout the year and honor the kids good behavior and hard work. We love this school and would recommend it to anyone!

Posted May 21, 2013
MY DAUGHTER HAS BEEN AT THIS SCHOOL SINCE THE DOORS OPENED AND SHE HAS DONE AN EXCEPTIONAL JOB AT HER SCHOOL WORK AND ALL THE CLUB/ACTIVITIES THEY OFFER IS GREAT FOR WORKING PARENTS TODAY. IF SAD THAT I HAVE TO TAKE HER OUT THE NEXT SCHOOL YEAR BECAUSE ITS JUST TOO FAR FROM MY HOUSE. I WILL TRY DETROIT PREMIER ACADEMY AND SEE IF THEY CARE ABOUT THE STUDENTS THE SAME WAY. THANKS QUEST FOR BEING A GREAT SCHOOL

Posted May 02, 2013
We have two children at Quest and have been there since the day the school opened. Both my children have loved all their teachers thus far. When we had a specific concern last fall, one of the deans quickly made time in her schedule to meet with us and make note of our issues and worked with us and the teachers involved to remedy the situation. My husband and I like the new approach of having "proficient classrooms" where our children are challenged and work toward goals at a pace that moves more quickly, eliminating boredom.

Posted May 02, 2013
great school. very adaptive to the students. teachers who care and parents who care a lot.

Posted April 07, 2013
i am hoping to hear from quest academy in the near future about enrollment for my grandaughter.

Quest Charter Academy 4

Posted February 11, 2013
My son started K this year, with no confidence and scared to try anything new. 2 years of pre-K and he wouldn't try to do anything, by christmas break at quest this year he was writing the whole alphabet, reading fluently, counting to 100 by 1's, 5's, and 10's, adding, subtracting, counting money, problem solving, putting things in alphabetical order, reading comprehension, and so much more that I can't list. I could not be happier with his progress. And he is full of confidence now! That's the best part

Posted October 28, 2012
My son started here in 5th grade last year, after a very bad year in our local school. His teacher was wonderful and his grades shot up. His teacher called me with good news not just the bad news I was to hearing. My younger son also started K here last year and I believe his education was a lot better than he would has gotten at my local school. I am very glad I made the decision to switch to Quest.

Posted September 14, 2012
My son is in young5 and he loves it as do I. He started off not knowing his abc, count past 10, or to write his name but now only 2 weeks into the school year he knows how to do all 3 and more. I hate that we are moving out of state or else I would deffenitly keep him in this school until high school. They deffenitly give each student attention they deserve and from what I've seen irst hand, they are also teaching them manors ontop of academic. My son loves this school and his teachers to the point he begs to go back and to do his homework the second he gets home.

Quest Charter Academy
24745 Van Born Road, Taylor, MI  48180
Last modified Quest Charter Academy is a Charter school that serves grades K-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Quest Charter Academy Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 13 reviews. Top