Bad
Good

Posted January 27, 2016
We were impressed with Quest from our first informational meeting before our daughter started Kindergarten here! She is now in 5th grade and we couldn't be more happy with the education she is getting here. The ENTIRE staff has the same goal of giving the students the best education possible. We are moving out of the district, but we know the further drive will be worth it, because of how pleased we are with our school!

Quest Charter Academy 2

Posted June 14, 2015
My child has attended Quest since they opened. Unfortunately my child has suffered academically and is falling behind. One of the biggest complaints based on my experiences, is that a lot of teachers were brand new, fresh out of school. The classrooms and behavioral structures were constantly changing based on trial and error of the new teacher. Plus the classroom sizes are ridiculous, averaging 31 kids to 1 teacher. The school is also on principal #2 now. I've saved numerous emails and handouts containing poorly executed, contradictory information. Many times I've had to ask for clarification on the information. Last but not least, the God awful parking lot. It was not designed to accommodate heavy traffic flow, that became increasingly worse as grades were added. Please do your research before considering just ANY school for your child.

Posted March 23, 2014
My daughter graduated from Quest. When she entered High School, she was prepared to succeed academically, morally, and socially. The teachers at Quest give their all to provide students with excellent education. Great K-8 school!

Posted September 06, 2013
I have four children that attend Quest 8th,7th,6th,2nd by far it is this best school they have ever been in I love the teachers and how envoled every one is in each child my kids are doing well and I have no dbout that their futures will be bright because of the education that they recived at Quest

Posted July 18, 2013
My daughter has been at Quest for 3 years and we absolutely love it. The teachers are all very nice and seem to know not just their students but all the kids. They care about the kids and you can tell they love their school. I love how there are so many parents volunteering every time I am there. I like how they focus on morals throughout the year and honor the kids good behavior and hard work. We love this school and would recommend it to anyone!

Posted May 21, 2013
MY DAUGHTER HAS BEEN AT THIS SCHOOL SINCE THE DOORS OPENED AND SHE HAS DONE AN EXCEPTIONAL JOB AT HER SCHOOL WORK AND ALL THE CLUB/ACTIVITIES THEY OFFER IS GREAT FOR WORKING PARENTS TODAY. IF SAD THAT I HAVE TO TAKE HER OUT THE NEXT SCHOOL YEAR BECAUSE ITS JUST TOO FAR FROM MY HOUSE. I WILL TRY DETROIT PREMIER ACADEMY AND SEE IF THEY CARE ABOUT THE STUDENTS THE SAME WAY. THANKS QUEST FOR BEING A GREAT SCHOOL

Posted May 02, 2013
We have two children at Quest and have been there since the day the school opened. Both my children have loved all their teachers thus far. When we had a specific concern last fall, one of the deans quickly made time in her schedule to meet with us and make note of our issues and worked with us and the teachers involved to remedy the situation. My husband and I like the new approach of having "proficient classrooms" where our children are challenged and work toward goals at a pace that moves more quickly, eliminating boredom.

Posted May 02, 2013
great school. very adaptive to the students. teachers who care and parents who care a lot.

Posted April 07, 2013
i am hoping to hear from quest academy in the near future about enrollment for my grandaughter.

Quest Charter Academy 4

Posted February 11, 2013
My son started K this year, with no confidence and scared to try anything new. 2 years of pre-K and he wouldn't try to do anything, by christmas break at quest this year he was writing the whole alphabet, reading fluently, counting to 100 by 1's, 5's, and 10's, adding, subtracting, counting money, problem solving, putting things in alphabetical order, reading comprehension, and so much more that I can't list. I could not be happier with his progress. And he is full of confidence now! That's the best part

Quest Charter Academy
24745 Van Born Road, Taylor, MI  48180
Last modified Quest Charter Academy is a Charter school that serves grades K-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.