Jackman Road Elementary School 2

Posted January 01, 2014
I went to this district for high school, so I wasn't concerned in the least about sending my child here until an extremely violent and deadly threat was made towards my child by a fellow classmate while under the care of Jackman Road Elementary. The school did nothing! My child was not made to feel safe or protected and further more my child was portrayed as "abnormal" for being a "rule follower" and a child that is well behaved and has morals. I was told by the principal that children just aren't like that any more, violent and cruel behaviors are now the norm ... Hope this helps parents that may have "good" children that they are thinking of sending to this school. I gave this two stars because at least the teachers are wonderful just don't expect much in terms of discipline or holding families accountable for their students actions.

Posted February 11, 2012
I love this school I was absolutely devastated when I had to move. At this school I learned a lot better and felt more comfortable around my teachers. Jackman even put me into speech classes because I was having trouble differentiating between the sound an s makes and a sh makes.

Posted February 04, 2011
Amazing! I loved this school! Great staff, great programs, great everything! I really miss it

Posted January 04, 2008
Very caring, dedicated staff.

Posted May 15, 2007

Posted February 16, 2005

Jackman Road Elementary School
8008 Jackman Road, Temperance, MI  48182
Last modified Jackman Road Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Jackman Road Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top