Bad
Good

My son had a great experience at West Sr. High. They offer a large amount of AP classes and the staff is excellent. Even though it is a big school, it never felt big to him or us. The teachers and administration were very responsive to both his issues and our questions. He was very well prepared upon entering college.

Graduated here in 2010 after attending this school for a year. I had no issues with this school and I didn't meet one bad apple there (pun?). The staff were all helpful and I had no issues with the principals. The lunches were above average surprisingly, as the food they provided seemed to be great quality food (surprising, right?) I can't think of many negatives about this school really. This school has thousands of students, but the school has so many wide hallways and a second floor so you barely notice how many students are in this school. I never had problems in the hallways getting to class on time as there was never too many students in the hallways at one time. Overall, great school. I only wish I could have spent all my high school days here

TC West has wonderful adult leadership in the principals, guidance counselors AND the secretaries of each area of the school. The athletics are phenomenal, and the music program is unmatched in the state. Having a high school the size of West take on a difficult just-released Broadway show like Phantom of the Opera with nine roles being doubled on alternating nights - and having sellout performances, one after another, speaks for itself. The leadership of this school is just outstanding. They set the bar high for their students and then lead them, encourage them and model for them how to reach their goals.

As a recent alumni of West, I was impressed with this school. The principals know what they are doing, there are teachers that want you to succeed. There also have a huge variety of extra-curricular activities. This school has just under 2,000 students so there is lots of people to talk to! Highly recommend this school to parents.

I love it! <3 the learning enviroment is controlled, the teachers are all awesome and the staff in the offices and library are super nice.

I have one daughter that has graduated and another still at West. It is an amazing school.Great teachers and staff. From the AP programs to music,sports and daily care of students, it is for sure our #1 choice. The number of choices at the school is great as well.

TC West Alumni. I spent three wonderful years at this highschool. It has an up-to-date facility and excellent faculty. I only wish I could go back!

Last modified West Senior High is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.