Bad
Good

This school has such a caring and supportive environment! The staff work tirelessly to help our kids grow!

You won't find a more genuine, caring, dedicated staff than at Long Lake. This is a small school with a lot of heart and a great community feel, a diverse range of activities for everyone, and a great education.

Great school!! Very happy with my decision to have my daughter go here especially since we don't live in the Long Lake district. Teachers and staff are wonderful.

I have three children at Long Lake and we love it!! The teachers are so wonderful and dedicated and the new facility is beautiful! I am on the PTO at Long Lake and love working so closely with this fabulous staff and new principal.

We are just completing our first year here at Long Lake Elementary. We have had happiness and success and have no intention of moving our children from this school.

Great NEW BUILDING!!! Lots of natural lighting! Love the teachers and principal at Long Lake!

I appreciate my grandson's pre-K teacher and her concern for his development. The field trips were fun and educational. We had a great time!

excellent teachers and curriculum--many activities for the students

Long Lake is a smaller school, but it has a big heart!!! I have just transfered froma nother school and everyone is so nice. The children are all so sweet! The principal is amazingly kind hearted! I hope to work many years at Long Lake Elementary!

Long Lake is an outstanding school with a fantastic staff, that really cares for the children...Long Lake is our school of choice!

Last modified Long Lake Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.