Posted March 13, 2014
Great school!! Very happy with my decision to have my daughter go here especially since we don't live in the Long Lake district. Teachers and staff are wonderful.

Long Lake Elementary School 4

Posted January 29, 2014
I have three children at Long Lake and we love it!! The teachers are so wonderful and dedicated and the new facility is beautiful! I am on the PTO at Long Lake and love working so closely with this fabulous staff and new principal.

Posted June 08, 2013
We are just completing our first year here at Long Lake Elementary. We have had happiness and success and have no intention of moving our children from this school.

Posted September 01, 2011
Great NEW BUILDING!!! Lots of natural lighting! Love the teachers and principal at Long Lake!

Posted May 20, 2010
I appreciate my grandson's pre-K teacher and her concern for his development. The field trips were fun and educational. We had a great time!

Posted October 03, 2009
excellent teachers and curriculum--many activities for the students

Posted September 28, 2009
Long Lake is a smaller school, but it has a big heart!!! I have just transfered froma nother school and everyone is so nice. The children are all so sweet! The principal is amazingly kind hearted! I hope to work many years at Long Lake Elementary!

Posted September 25, 2009
Long Lake is an outstanding school with a fantastic staff, that really cares for the children...Long Lake is our school of choice!

Posted September 23, 2009
I love Long Lake because we have the most collaborative teachers and parents that are so supportive in their childrens education. Long Lake participates in Harvard Project Zero and are building a community of deep thinkers.

Posted September 23, 2009
Best staff, teachers and families! A small school where everyone knows everyone!

Long Lake Elementary School
7600 N Long Lake Rd, Traverse City, MI  49685
Last modified Long Lake Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Long Lake Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 17 reviews. Top