Traverse City, MI

Posted December 15, 2014
My daughters go to Blair. Ever since they have gotten a new principal, things have gotten so much better. Mrs. Morgan, is a very compassionate, involved principal. You can tell that she wants to be there. In my opinion this is the first year that parental involvement had increased too. In the past, parents have been treated more as nuisances to be tolerated. Not this year, as a parent, I have been given more tools to interact with my children, their learning and overall growth. Great school, great teachers, and great kids.

Posted May 23, 2011
Great staff and great kids :) I've had the pleasure of coaching "Girls on The Run" at Blair! There sure are some sweet kids out there!!

Posted January 19, 2011
My son is an Honor student at TC West senior high and I firmly believe it was because of the incredible staff and teachers at Blair Elementary, the resources and computers they have are more than most k through 5 schools. Thank You Blair for getting my son on the right path to succed in life!

Blair Elementary School 1

Posted September 07, 2009
A school with lots of areas of needs. Computers if kids are lucky are used one day a week only for each child. There is no second language courses. Musical instruments are not offered until it is too late for budding muscians. Teachers do not seem to see areas of concerns in students, or do not have aids available to help. It feels like it is solely up to the parent to make sure the child is educated. Disabled students may not be welcomed. Teachers and parents may not have the same agenda and because of overall policies it is my opinion parents and students lose.

Posted March 27, 2009
My child has been to two other schools in the Traverse City area and I almost gave up and thought seriously in sending my child to a charter school. But Blair totally changed my mind. They are very caring and motivated to get the children to succeed! I am very impressed. My child is finally happy and wants to go to school.

Blair Elementary School 1

Posted January 07, 2009

Posted April 30, 2008
This is the best kept secret in Traverse City. They are quite the hardworking, creative, amazing bunch! This staff works together as a team; they really cares so much about the children and will do whatever it takes so that a child succeeds. If you want caring people who will do their best for your child, enroll them here.

Blair Elementary School 4

Posted January 21, 2005
I think that the teachers are great teachers. They are very caring and understanding to all the children.I haven't found much good in the principal yet though. He isn't out going and doesn't seem to know how to treat some students with respect. He has been with the school for two years now and still does'nt co-inside with the parents or children like I think he should.

Blair Elementary School
1625 Sawyer Road, Traverse City, MI  49685
Last modified Blair Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Blair Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 8 reviews. Top