Troy, MI
Before care: Yes

Posted September 18, 2014
Morse is a great school. We had initially enrolled our daughter in home-schooling. When I met with the staff and assessed how completed dedicated and committed with education, care and structure I was very impressed. I'm glad that the staff and principal aren't afraid to speak their minds, and call into questions things that need to be. Very happy with Morse School!

Posted September 13, 2014
My 3 children have attended Morse. The world is full of all types of people and diverse in all ways; culturally, ethnically, ability and economically. We have faced some issues that are true to life and the real world and my children are "well rounded" because of their experiences. Staff and teachers are real here and they care about all the students in the building. School is fun here but as school should be, there is learning happening every minute.

Morse Elementary School 1

Posted February 10, 2014
Singling my kids out very poor comm. from school to parents. Should recommend Wattles elem. they are a great Troy school.

Posted August 29, 2013
Great School...Teachers,staff and Principal are very great. They constantly are in the process of motivating and encouraging kids. My kid enjoys a lot :)

Posted August 22, 2013
Good School, Great Experience in sending my kids too. A perfect IB School. Good initiative from the principal in all apsects.

Morse Elementary School 2

Posted March 13, 2013
It's really very bad experience for my son. He was a very good kid until first grade. The actual problems were started from second grade and we have really hard time to handle all think sheets. So if you have a option,please look some where else for your kids.

Posted May 17, 2011
The teaching staff at Morse is excellent. The IB program is a great benefit for the children and processing the way they learn and see the world. Only negative is I am tired of the early release days on Friday's. Between teacher work days, early release days, vacation days, etc I don't think the kids have a full day of school on Friday very often.

Morse Elementary School 3

Posted November 29, 2010
Well, my child has been thru Morse and Baker of which both have IB. I really observed that IB didn't do much for my child except make things more difficult/aggravating to his learnig experience. Subs are still at the schools on a daily basis which affects a childs learning consistency, not to mention the district having to pay double for teacher in these schools. No wonder the district in in a financial bind. Anyone ever look into the cost of bringing the IB into our schools? IB started 5 years ago now, so and we are suppose to be official? So why are there still subs there every day? When does the training ever end? The kids behavoir at Morse is below average. Alot are very disrespectful, and I thought IB was suppose to make the children better rounded, caring, etc. The atmoshpere in Morse is no longer a fun, enjoyable atmosphere like it used to be. At least when I am there, I feel more of a stressful feeling rather than fun or relaxing. Now that there is the interim principal, maybe things will lighten up!

Posted March 24, 2010

Morse Elementary School 0

Posted December 04, 2009
Morse is a true community school. We have many after-school family fun and learning events and we do lots of community service projects. The staff truly cares about the students and their families. Greta McKinney, Para-educator

Morse Elementary School
475 Cherry Drive, Troy, MI  48083
Last modified Morse Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Morse Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 36 reviews. Top