Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Neutral (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Neutral (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)

teachers dont teach like they use to now they send them home with a whole bunch of homework and parents have to explain how to do them and common core is terrible.....

Morse is a great school. We had initially enrolled our daughter in home-schooling. When I met with the staff and assessed how completed dedicated and committed with education, care and structure I was very impressed. I'm glad that the staff and principal aren't afraid to speak their minds, and call into questions things that need to be. Very happy with Morse School!

My 3 children have attended Morse. The world is full of all types of people and diverse in all ways; culturally, ethnically, ability and economically. We have faced some issues that are true to life and the real world and my children are "well rounded" because of their experiences. Staff and teachers are real here and they care about all the students in the building. School is fun here but as school should be, there is learning happening every minute.

morse is the best school ever I like that school so much my kid loves it

Singling my kids out very poor comm. from school to parents. Should recommend Wattles elem. they are a great Troy school.

Great School...Teachers,staff and Principal are very great. They constantly are in the process of motivating and encouraging kids. My kid enjoys a lot :)

Good School, Great Experience in sending my kids too. A perfect IB School. Good initiative from the principal in all apsects.

It's really very bad experience for my son. He was a very good kid until first grade. The actual problems were started from second grade and we have really hard time to handle all think sheets. So if you have a option,please look some where else for your kids.

The teaching staff at Morse is excellent. The IB program is a great benefit for the children and processing the way they learn and see the world. Only negative is I am tired of the early release days on Friday's. Between teacher work days, early release days, vacation days, etc I don't think the kids have a full day of school on Friday very often.

Well, my child has been thru Morse and Baker of which both have IB. I really observed that IB didn't do much for my child except make things more difficult/aggravating to his learnig experience. Subs are still at the schools on a daily basis which affects a childs learning consistency, not to mention the district having to pay double for teacher in these schools. No wonder the district in in a financial bind. Anyone ever look into the cost of bringing the IB into our schools? IB started 5 years ago now, so and we are suppose to be official? So why are there still subs there every day? When does the training ever end? The kids behavoir at Morse is below average. Alot are very disrespectful, and I thought IB was suppose to make the children better rounded, caring, etc. The atmoshpere in Morse is no longer a fun, enjoyable atmosphere like it used to be. At least when I am there, I feel more of a stressful feeling rather than fun or relaxing. Now that there is the interim principal, maybe things will lighten up!

Last modified Morse Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.