Posted June 28, 2012
I've just finished 4 years at this school and don't regret it! There are a lot of cool, smart, and interesting kids and staff at Hamilton

Posted June 02, 2012
The special education program is especially strong at this school. Hamilton has an amazingly talented and caring special education teacher, who can reach all students and bring them to their highest personal potential.

Posted March 12, 2012
The staff is fantastic; the administrator is wonderful; and you couldn't ask for a better support staff! A+++++++ for this elementary school!!!

Posted February 22, 2012
Hamilton' students are very diverse and respect each other. Needless to say, their academic performance is one of the best in Michigan in the latest MEAP. In my opinion, having good classmates is the most important factor for kids in school, and the Hamilton is ideal place for that. Teachers and the PTA also do excellent.

Posted June 22, 2011
Hamilton is the most caring and loving enviroment , great teachers and principal, I am very happy that my daughter attended Hamilton.

Hamilton Elementary School 1

Posted January 26, 2010

Posted December 01, 2009

Posted August 27, 2009
I couldn't be more impressed with the education all three of my children are receiving at Hamilton. The teaching staff is warm, caring and very talented at what they do! I know that my children are safe and inspired to learn each day! My children love school and I am in awe of how much they are learning and growing each school year...WOW! I know my daughter and sons will be highly successful as they go through life, thanks to the strong educational start provided by the entire Hamilton staff! All schools in the U.S. should be this good!

Hamilton Elementary School 1

Posted August 22, 2009

Hamilton Elementary School 0

Posted August 04, 2009
Hamilton is an EXCELLENT school! Our family had the privilege of having all three of our children go through Hamilton! We were so impressed with how much our children had learned as they headed off to middle school. Both our advanced learner and our challenged learner made huge academic gains and both are now doing very well at Boulan Park Middle School. The principal and teaching staff needed to be applauded for their dedication, expertise and caring ways! Our children LOVE school thanks to the amazing staff and wonderful school experience they received at Hamilton!

Hamilton Elementary School
5625 Northfield Parkway, Troy, MI  48098
Last modified Hamilton Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Hamilton Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 17 reviews.