Bad
Good

Our family has been attending Troy Union Elementary for the past 7 years. We have been very happy with the level of education received, and the caring attitudes of teachers and staff.

I moved to Troy in 1987. All four of my children attended Troy Union. Having been a teacher myself, I was very pleased with the compassion and quality of the staff. Our oldest child's name appears on the "Wall of Fame" and went on to receive a PhD in Biomedical Engineering. Many of her classmates are MD's. I thank God that all four of our children have degrees and excellent jobs. Now I have grandchildren at Troy Union.

Above average teaching staff and support staff, excellent communication from teachers, active parents, caring safe environment.

My daughter loved the school and teachers. The staff were really friendly and warm. I would recommend this school to anybody.

We have been very happy with Troy Union Elementary School and the overall education of our children. The teachers and staff are receptive and have an open-door policy. Parent involvement is almost 100% at most events, conferences, etc... We're proud of Troy Union Elementary.

This is a really wonderful school. I really appreciated the curriculum and the teachers. The teachers are very warm and caring. They work well with the parents to keep you informed of your childs progress. I would recommend this school to anyone.

We are extremely pleased with the teachers that my daugher has had at Troy Union. They stay involved with the families and truly want to see every child succeed. We won't move this area because of the school. We have at least 10 parents volunteer for every event in my daughter's class, even those that work fulltime.

Last modified Troy Union Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.