Troy, MI

Posted April 17, 2014
Our family has been attending Troy Union Elementary for the past 7 years. We have been very happy with the level of education received, and the caring attitudes of teachers and staff.

Posted May 19, 2011
I moved to Troy in 1987. All four of my children attended Troy Union. Having been a teacher myself, I was very pleased with the compassion and quality of the staff. Our oldest child's name appears on the "Wall of Fame" and went on to receive a PhD in Biomedical Engineering. Many of her classmates are MD's. I thank God that all four of our children have degrees and excellent jobs. Now I have grandchildren at Troy Union.

Posted September 09, 2010
Above average teaching staff and support staff, excellent communication from teachers, active parents, caring safe environment.

Posted March 31, 2009

Troy Union Elementary School 0

Posted March 28, 2008
My daughter loved the school and teachers. The staff were really friendly and warm. I would recommend this school to anybody.

Posted March 27, 2008
We have been very happy with Troy Union Elementary School and the overall education of our children. The teachers and staff are receptive and have an open-door policy. Parent involvement is almost 100% at most events, conferences, etc... We're proud of Troy Union Elementary.

Troy Union Elementary School 0

Posted January 14, 2008
This is a really wonderful school. I really appreciated the curriculum and the teachers. The teachers are very warm and caring. They work well with the parents to keep you informed of your childs progress. I would recommend this school to anyone.

Troy Union Elementary School 1

Posted November 03, 2007

Troy Union Elementary School 1

Posted November 03, 2007

Troy Union Elementary School 4

Posted August 21, 2007
We are extremely pleased with the teachers that my daugher has had at Troy Union. They stay involved with the families and truly want to see every child succeed. We won't move this area because of the school. We have at least 10 parents volunteer for every event in my daughter's class, even those that work fulltime.

Troy Union Elementary School
1340 East Square Lake Road, Troy, MI  48085
Last modified Troy Union Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Troy Union Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 14 reviews. Top