Bad
Good

Posted September 03, 2013
My 2 boys and I love Wattles. The teachers are wonderful and the families are all so nice! We haven't had a single bad experience in over 5 years!

Posted August 18, 2013
We have 2 boy a grade apart and they are night and day. One excells in math and the other in reading. The teachers are great. The boys are each in title one and get the extra help they need.

Posted August 12, 2013
The Title-One Summer Program is excellent! My 4th grader has attended the program every year to prep him for his up coming grade and it has always given him a great jump start to the new year!

Posted January 02, 2013
We are very happy with Wattles. Love the cultural diversity at the school and love how it is celebrated. My children have had wonderful teachers for every grade. Wattles has a great principal who takes the time to really know each student and their family. There are opportunities for parents to be an active part of the school if desired. Communication has always been wonderful.

Posted June 08, 2012
Wattles is a community of teachers and families who care deeply about each individual student and work hard to provide a safe, fun learning environment.

Wattles Elementary School 2

Posted October 09, 2009
When I first came to this school, I thought is was good, but after being here I have noticed that many individuals are not genuine in their actions. I see persons going out of their way to do things but only to benefit themselves. Students seem to be pushed to hard at times. I'm not saying that they shouldn't, but not to the extent of fear. I'm not sure how an atmosphere like the one at Wattles can benefit my student.

Posted September 16, 2009
They are a community that cares for each and every child that attends!

Posted July 20, 2007
My daughter graduated from Wattles , she attended K-5th and had a great experience . The teachers are supportive and the principal is great.

Posted February 02, 2007
My son has been at Wattles for three years now and I couldn't be happier. Each year has been such a positive experience for him and I. Since the first day of kindergarten the principal has remembered every parent and child's name (I really don't know how she manages that, but shes an amazing woman). Wattles is extremely diverse. There are many Indian, Asian and African American families here. Which make for an excellent environment for all the students to learn from one another. From the classroom work to his emotional growth Wattles has taught him so much. I am so thankful that we have found a school that fosters growth in so many areas.

Posted November 28, 2005
Wattles is head and shoulders above the rest! When my son was in Kindergarten and first grade at Wattles he was really struggling. His teacher and I talked and she immedeiately implemented a few things to help him. When she had exhausted ALL efforts the school tested my son and found that he had a significant learning disability. He was immediately put in special ed during reading and math time while remaining in his general ed class for everything else. He receives true one on one extensive education every day in special ed AND in general ed. My son is now in the fourth grade and has improved greatly. He is still in special ed and all of his teachers give 100% to see that he succeeds! Sam is getting the best education in the state!

3555 Ellenboro Drive, Troy, MI  48083
Last modified Wattles Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.