Troy, MI

Posted July 26, 2010
I have 2 children who have attended Costello Elementary for the past 5 years. The community that feeds into this school is really remarkable. I feel like we are all one big family between the parents and staff at this school. Everyone knows each other and genuinely cares for everyone. This is what makes Costello the best place for any child. The curriculum is challenging and there are many community activities to keep you busy. The teachers are very involved and approachable. I highly recommend this school.

Posted June 28, 2008
Absolutely the best elementary school in the Troy School District! We selected Costello as our 'school of choice', and we are so pleased with how our children have progressed there. The principal and every member of the staff are outstanding educators who are very committed and deeply care about each and every child in this school, and they support and encourage successful parent involvement in every level of our children's education. I whole-heartedly recommend this school for any parent of elementary school age children seeking to attend!

Posted June 22, 2004
Both of my children went through this school and I couldn't be more pleased. Every staff member from the principal to the janitorial staff really cares about the kids. It was a totally nurturing environment that encouraged every kid to do their best.

Posted April 02, 2004
The staff is so welcoming. The academics are excellent, extra-curricular activities well planned and organized for each grade level. Parent involvement is also made a priority. They take the time to know their student body.

Costello Elementary School
1333 Hamman Drive, Troy, MI  48085
Last modified Costello Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Costello Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top