Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Neutral (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Neutral (1 response)

Handles bullying effectively: Neutral

Kids do not get bullied but they frequently curse and swear when the teachers don't know how to deal with that

Supports LD students: Disagree

Many teachers cannot adapt to kids with issues or disabilities

Develops character: Agree

Larson strong lessons are useful for building character

Teacher effectiveness: Neutral

Some don't respect what issues you have and can't deal with it

Amount of homework: Disagree

Sometimes we get homework on a unit were not on yet

Most teachers are very rude and give some kind of threat

I think my school is amazing, the teachers are always encouraging you to do your best and free to help with any bulling, sometimes they do more than just console you, they solve the problem. I can't see students getting in trouble for no good reasons, if it's for something as small as talking and being disrespectful punishment is only something small like a "lunch detention" (eating lunch in classroom) , I suppose one way my school could improve on is "bonding" activities, forcing us to sit at lunch with people out of our comfort zone does not help us make new friends unfortunately. Other than that, I don't see anything wrong with Larson or its activities. 5 stars from me.

This is a safe school i would and will send my kids here when they are that old. This school is a good example of a safe learning environment and the teachers reach out to the students. On every door it says "I'm a teacher who wants to know about bullying come talk to me or a trusted adult and tell us what's going on and we will stop the bullying" I trust this school the grades are good, the staff if trust worthy. They treat you with respect.

this is a school where you will get in trouble for talk and we are treated like trash as students if your kid that has all A+ if they are sent to the office they wont get in trouble but the c and d student will get suspended cant stand this school dont send your kids here if you do they will hate it

i dont understand the point of treating kids so unfairly and punishing them for no apparent reason.

Last modified Larson Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.