Troy, MI

Boulan Park Middle School 4

Posted March 04, 2014
This school is excellent. It has a friendly, warm, welcoming atmosphere. I myself am a student currently in 7th grade, and I must say this school is perhaps the best middle school in the district. The academics are spectacular, BPMS has solid math/science teams along with astounding music groups, skilled sports teams, and overall a very balanced level of extracurriculars to fill all student's interests. The teachers expect you to do your best, but also treat you like humans and have amazing senses of humor. Mr. DeNeen and Mr. Lalko are the best. It can get a bit cliquey, yes, but a new student is warmly welcomed by the students and, in a few days, feels very comfortable. To whomever mentioned bullying, it's not true at all. The very few bullies that do harass people in the school (by harass, I mean saying things like "idiot" and not actual harassment) are usually dealt with.

Posted May 03, 2012
I am a student attending the 6th grade here at BPMS, and I think it is one of the best middle schools you can go to. Ms. Gilbert is definitely the best teacher, as she makes classes fun as well as a learning experience; however almost all of the teachers are very great. The academic programs here are rather interesting. I am in Algebra, which is actually rather quite a simple class as long as you prepare. The instruement teachers are great; I believe that Mrs. Griffith is the best orchestra teacher there is, and Mr. Havrilla is ok; just he gets a bit angry sometimes. All in all, this is an excellent school.

Posted October 23, 2011
Boulan is awesome, most of the teachers are humorous yet serious, If you have a problem, they will commit to it, not just leave it to you. I also noticed that many students switched from Baker and Larson to come to Boulan. The academics are great! They have many choices to what you want to do when it comes to Physical Education and after school clubs!.

Boulan Park Middle School

Posted January 19, 2010
I love this school. It has taught me alot Ms. Griffith is the best orchestra teacher ever! Ms. Gilbert is the best science teacher ever! Mr. Heist is the best gym teacher ever!

Posted March 21, 2008
This is a really great school the teachers are very smart, students most of the time nice enogh. And there are many after school activtys that are really fun! Only thing is school is very cliquey

Posted December 15, 2007
Boulan Park is awesome! All the teachers are nice. I was first scared of middle school, but because of this great school, I had no reason to be afraid. I am in advanced math and I thought it was going to be extremely hard, but surprisingly, it was really easy to understand. They also have excellent teachers.

Posted March 04, 2007
This school has an excellent academic program. Kids are excited to get up everyday to go. They have a great extracurricular activities. This school has many cliques but, they all welcome new students and they will have friends within days.

Posted January 15, 2007
hola okay I go to this school know and let me tell you its amazing. I wouldn't change anything for the world. the teachers are all pretty nice and everyone is very friendly. we are very groupish. but that doesn't make us bad people. and the principle would take things like that seriously if you came and asked for help. Ashley

Boulan Park Middle School 1

Posted October 21, 2005
Boulan Park Middle School is the worst school experience I have ever had. During my three years there, I was bullyed incessantly. Whenever I expressed these concerns to the principal, I was either ignored or my complaints were dismissed as 'my fault'. Everyday, literally hundreds of students ganged up on me. The only place this school excels in is propaganda, giving parents the erroneous message that this is an excellent school. It's not.

Boulan Park Middle School 4

Posted October 26, 2004
everyone thinks this school great but i went to school i am goin to kids in this school at troy high right now and a lot of things are going on that the parents dont know many of the kids that do drug in troy high is all from boulan park middle school not the best place to have your kids hanging around with.

Boulan Park Middle School
3570 Northfield Parkway, Troy, MI  48084
Last modified Boulan Park Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Boulan Park Middle School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 17 reviews. Top