Troy, MI

Posted January 30, 2015
Do you have a strong child or do you want to know if your child is strong enough????!!!!???? This is the right school to find out!

Posted August 18, 2013
Both of my children have attended Bemis School since Kindergarten . They love the school and staff. Their teachers were Mrs. Summers , Mrs. Galante, Mrs. Spiteri, Mrs. Smiley ,Mrs. Gorosh and Mrs. Miarka and the Principal Mr. Whan and Mrs. Russ are wonderful. They so are looking forward to the New School Year.

Posted June 13, 2013
My son just completed his Kindergarten at Bemis Elementary and we LOVE this school! The principal is a young male, very energetic and nice! I think he creates a great atmosphere at the school! All the teachers my son interacted with are great (sport, art, music), but especially, we loved his Kindergarten teacher Mrs LaTart!! She's amazing, very warm and great with kids, at the same time great at having the class behave and keep there interest on the subject. She's very energetic, experienced and very good at what she's doing!! My son also attended the after school care and all the stuff there and their manager Mrs Sue are all great! The bottom line, we are very happy with this school and I personally, can't imagine how it can get any better!!!

Posted November 18, 2010
Overall the school is great except for one of the first grade teachers. Didn't feel the warmth that one would expect to feel coming from a teacher of 5 and 6 yr olds. She seems to be very disconnected and very unprofessional. The principal is new this year so it's really to soon to tell.

Posted September 06, 2010
We moved to Troy just for the schools. We have 2 children at Bemis. The teachers and staff are great (except one in particular, used to teach 2nd gr is now teaching a different gr. Didn't feel the connection or warmth from her.) Lisa and Terry in the office are wonderful. We have a new principal this year, which we've heard is Great. Looking forward for the 1st day,,, tomorrow. Submitted by Bemis parent

Bemis Elementary School 3

Posted July 20, 2010
I loved this school when my daughter was in 1st grade however 2nd grade was more difficult I didnt really feel the warmth from her teacher and it turns out most of the parents in the class felt the same way. I still love Bemis but I would make sure the teacher is also a good fit to avoid any conflicts during the school year.

Posted October 15, 2009

Bemis Elementary School 0

Posted September 10, 2008
This school is wonderfull. Teachers and staff are very very good. I was planning to put my daughter in private school but I am glad that I tried Bemis first. I know for sure I daughter is learning something new everyday thats gonna last her for life time.

Bemis Elementary School 4

Posted March 07, 2008

Posted May 16, 2007
I love this school. Teachers are very professional and warm. They have open mind. PTO is really active. music, art, sports programs are offered. From 5th G, every student can choose orchestra or band. I love this school.

Bemis Elementary School
3571 Northfield Parkway, Troy, MI  48084
Last modified Bemis Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Bemis Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 12 reviews. Top