Posted October 06, 2009
This school is excellent, my daughter is studng here from past 3 yrs .now she is in elementary class , its really wonderful. Very caring teachers . Excellent principle.

Oakland Childrens Academy 1

Posted December 18, 2008
may good staff but lack of program, teacher-parents communicatios, followup, and creativity.

Posted May 06, 2008
I think this school is awesome. You get individual attention and the teachers are very kind and understanding!

Posted November 18, 2007
I think this school is awesome and the teachers listento and understand the children.

Posted October 23, 2007
Wonderful school. Great value. Diverse families. Individual attention.

Posted May 05, 2006
One of the most important things I forgot to mention are the teachers. They are very responsible and well educated. The teachers actually help the children learn instead of giving them a toy or paper and telling them to go do something. At some point during the day, each child receives one-on-one with a teacher. Some children go to the other classes to get a chance to help the other children. Again, I would not even consider moving my daughter to another school. There is no reason to do so since she is receiving the best education she could possibly receive the age of 4.

Posted April 27, 2006
Children's Academy is a great school for children to learn. My daughter loves going to school everyday and she learns from all the children that attend the school. Almost every country is represented at this school and it is such a learning environment for the children to learn in. They get to learn what other kids do in other countries and help eachother understand in many ways. I wouldn't even think of pulling my daughter out of this school. She's learning more at Children's Academy that I would never be able to teach her on my own. I highly recommend this school to anyone who wants their child to receive the best primary education out there.

Oakland Childrens Academy 4

Posted August 31, 2004
This is the best school for the kids. Specially when the kid has been with u untill 2-3 yrs and have not attended any day care. Teachers give their full attention and the children even feel that they are at home. Teachers are very caring. With the homely environment at school they learn to share and do reading and math. I guess people looking at big classroom or a separate building for a school may find it little inconvenient as the school is in a church. But I am sure that the principal is looking into this matter.

Oakland Childrens Academy
2160 East Maple Road, Troy, MI  48083
Last modified Oakland Childrens Academy is a Private school that serves grades PK-4
Oakland Childrens Academy Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 8 reviews. Top