Renaissance Montessori Center 5

Posted August 18, 2009
My daughter learned many things I would never have expected anyone to teach to a child as young as her, and she always liked coming to school here! If they had classes for kids older than kindergarten I would still send her here.

Renaissance Montessori Center 0

Posted April 24, 2009
The small size and attention is what attracted us compared to the large montessori centers with hundreds of kids. Mr. Roy runs a good school.

Renaissance Montessori Center 5

Posted August 20, 2007
This school is a gem too bad it is only word of mouth. I had twins that attended with needs on different ends of the spectrum. I was amazed how both of their needs were met and far exceeded my expectations.

Renaissance Montessori Center
5475 Livernois Rd, Troy, MI  48098
Last modified Renaissance Montessori Center is a Private school that serves grades PK-1
Renaissance Montessori Center Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 3 reviews. Top