Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Don't know (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Very effective (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Staff member (1 response)

Posted April 03, 2016
My daughter was a member of the 1997 graduating class. I will be forever grateful to Debbie Mc Cormick and her staff for giving my daughter her life back, for showing the kids they were not 'damaged goods' and that they could not only compete with their peers but that they could outshine them. I am happy to see it has survived. It is truly a special place. Cindy Dennison

Grateful to: Staff member

Posted April 03, 2016
Thank you to Debbie McCormick and her outstanding staff in 1997! We are happy to see the 'experiment ' has survived. Congratulations and many more years of assisting our brightest kids.

Develops honesty: Strongly agree

Posted April 03, 2016
My Daughter graduated from Niles in 1997. I will be forever grateful to Debbie McCormick and hers staff for giving me her life back, for showing these kids they not only can compete with their peers, but they can outshine them. I am happy to see the program has survived budget cuts and public opinion, it is truly a remarkable place that I have recommended constantly over the years

Posted June 01, 2012
When I arrived at Niles Community High School, I had ABSOLUTELY NO CREDITS. . Although it has taken a long time for me to make up for the time I have wasted in school before I arrived at NCHS, I can confidentally say that they turned my life around for the better. If it wasn't for the NCHS program, I wouldn't be graduating in 7 days(5 school days). I will greatly miss the school and I can say without a doubt that the High School staff members have become my friends. I will surely come back to the school to visit every once in a while! :) Out of everything that I'm going to miss at NCHS, I will miss the principal and teachers the most! :) <3333

Posted November 07, 2009
Great teachers, outstanding principal. They teach for kids who don't fit the norm, and provide them a last chance to be successful in life. They keep kids from falling through the cracks, to be lost forever. They are truly gifts.

Posted April 13, 2006
This is an excellent place for preschoolers. I came to this country with my 4 year old and but for teacher in this preschool, my kids time would have been miserable. She adjusted so well in about 1-2 months, now she does not want to go to a new kindergarden. She wants the teachers esp Ms Jan to come along with her.

201 West Square Lake Road, Troy, MI  48098
Last modified Niles Community High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12