Bad
Good

I transferred my daughter to Eppler after she had been bullied at her previous school in another district. She is so much happier now! She has her own issues, but despite those, she has made a small group of true friends and has constant support from her counselor, teachers, and principals. She is getting good grades and a great education. Transferring her was the best decision my husband and I have ever made!

Math and science seems mediocre at best. Teachers do not try to inspire but simply regurgitate textbook information to students in these subjects.

Eppler is a mediocre school that lacks many teachers that aren't dedicated to their job as much as somebody in their field should. Many do not have patience and care for the students they teach. Bye

I don't agree with some of the things about eppler, but there is always some teachers that your not going to like. Ms. Blanchard made a huge impact on my child. She made my daughter look at life differently and made her have a better future ahead of her. Ms. Blanchard is an excellent teacher.

I think Eppler is a very good school. My child is doing extremely well. The students, teachers, and entire staff are great. One not so great thing...................the sports uniforms! Compared to the other other junior high schools we at Eppler have the most outdated and used up uniforms I've ever seen! Let's make our athletes look and feel good about representing Eppler. A little confidence goes a long way. Say YES to new sports uniforms!

When I went to school the teachers would take the time to help every single student if they were having problems. I have only seen one 7th grade teacher actually take the time to help and stay after on thurs for anyone needing help. If this continues next year, i will be looking for another school for my child. The counselor didnt even stay on to help and we are not the only parents that had this problem. I seen alot of F's on report cards at last conference.

this school is wonderful my daughter loves it and has made so many new friends here.

This school has great teachers and is in the number one district in the .

My son has attended Eppler for 3 years and I have been very impressed with this school. The staff and teachers are wonderful. The counselors are the best!

eppler is such a bad school it has a bad curriculum and most teachers dont even care about the students

Last modified Eppler Junior High School is a Public school that serves grades 7-9