Utica, MI

Posted December 09, 2009
Eppler is a mediocre school that lacks many teachers that aren't dedicated to their job as much as somebody in their field should. Many do not have patience and care for the students they teach. Bye

Posted November 10, 2009
I don't agree with some of the things about eppler, but there is always some teachers that your not going to like. Ms. Blanchard made a huge impact on my child. She made my daughter look at life differently and made her have a better future ahead of her. Ms. Blanchard is an excellent teacher.

Posted July 15, 2008
I think Eppler is a very good school. My child is doing extremely well. The students, teachers, and entire staff are great. One not so great thing...................the sports uniforms! Compared to the other other junior high schools we at Eppler have the most outdated and used up uniforms I've ever seen! Let's make our athletes look and feel good about representing Eppler. A little confidence goes a long way. Say YES to new sports uniforms!

Eppler Junior High School 2

Posted June 24, 2008
When I went to school the teachers would take the time to help every single student if they were having problems. I have only seen one 7th grade teacher actually take the time to help and stay after on thurs for anyone needing help. If this continues next year, i will be looking for another school for my child. The counselor didnt even stay on to help and we are not the only parents that had this problem. I seen alot of F's on report cards at last conference.

Posted June 01, 2008
this school is wonderful my daughter loves it and has made so many new friends here.

Posted January 12, 2008
This school has great teachers and is in the number one district in the .

Posted January 09, 2008
My son has attended Eppler for 3 years and I have been very impressed with this school. The staff and teachers are wonderful. The counselors are the best!

Eppler Junior High School 1

Posted December 02, 2007
eppler is such a bad school it has a bad curriculum and most teachers dont even care about the students

Posted October 08, 2006
I think as my daughters parent that eppler junior high is the best utica community school for junior high I have never in my life. Seen such cool teacher epecailly mr.Traskal mrs. Daurghty mrs. Chinowith mr brinich mr hayes and mr koper

Posted February 20, 2005
My school has a very good variety of teaches. Most of them are very nice with good teaching skills. They know how to keep a class awake. Other then my teachers this school does pretty well for the tight budget it is on. there are good supplys and books. The lunches are fairly good and they are doing a good job on updating the place. You could always use more money in the sports department though, most of are jerseys are from five generations before us (eww) but we deal.

45461 Brownell Street, Utica, MI  48317
Last modified Eppler Junior High School is a Public school that serves grades 7-9
Eppler Junior High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 17 reviews. Top