Utica, MI
Before care: Yes

Posted November 17, 2014
I entrust my children to Trinity's wonderful teachers and staff. Trinity is filled with loving, Christ- centered staff and students. They have a rigorous curriculum, great sports and music programs and Jesus is taught everyday. It is a blessing to our family.

Posted November 29, 2012
Absolutely love Trinity! All my children attend(ed). I love all the things offered like music and sports. The teachers deal with everything in a respectful, faith filled manner.

Posted March 08, 2012
My family absolutely loves Trinity. There is a wonderful balance between acedemics, sports and the lessons of Christ. I couldn't be happier with the teachers and staff. My kids are thriving acedemically and socially.

Posted December 17, 2011
Both of my children attend trinity! With my experience as a parent, I love this school! The teachers are very helpful and so is the staff! My son transferred from public school! He wasn't learning anything at public school! I'm very grateful to have such loving people at this school! And I like that they don't have cafeteria lunches! Because I've seen what they serve at other schools! My son went from not reading at all to second grade level in 6 months! Great school

Trinity Lutheran School 1

Posted September 07, 2011
Doesn't sound like a school I would want my kids to go to. No lunch program. I would think that would be an important issue.

Trinity Lutheran School 1

Posted April 26, 2011
Visited with my wife. School only cares about athletics. Visited one of the classrooms and the teacher would not even acknowledge us. Principal had to apologize. Did not feel welcome there. Felt we were misled. Won't be sending our children there.

Trinity Lutheran School 2

Posted April 18, 2011
School is not set up to provide additional support services unless you are a member of the parish. School is primarily focused on athletics. 75% of students go to that church. If you are not from the parish, suggest looking elsewhere. School was not accomodating to my student's needs. I was very disappointed in the non-responsiveness of the Principal. I would really suggest you take a really close look at this school before sending your kids here. The community does not really care about the students and if you are an outsider, you will always be one. They do have a really nice gym though, if that is important to you.

Posted October 26, 2010
Trinity Lutheran encompasses everything a parent is looking for, a teaching staff that nurtures students academically and socially by instilling Christian morals and beliefs. Their high academic standards enforce study habits and knowledge that will carry them well into their college days. Students come out of Trinity with the ability to be successful citizens that make the world a better place. If you are looking for a place for your child to succeed, develop high moral standards and have great self esteem, Trinity is the place for you.

Posted July 17, 2009
I can't say enough great things about Trinity. They offer a top notch education, with best in the state athletics, as well. The teachers really go the extra mile and the principal is very involved in the day-to-day goings on. A wonderful private school education for a VERY reasonable cost.

Posted April 26, 2009
I graduated for here and it's a good school to go to if you are looking for am environment that is relativly freindly with caring teachers that are willing to take time out of their day for you.

Trinity Lutheran School
45160 Van Dyke Ave, Utica, MI  48317
Last modified Trinity Lutheran School is a Private school that serves grades K-8
Trinity Lutheran School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 19 reviews. Top