Vanderbilt, MI

Vanderbilt Area School 1

Posted August 28, 2014
this school is horrible! it miss treats its students and parents! they have no values! they would be better off closing this school period!! I say this because my children went there and I had to change schools! this school needs a whole staff wipe-out!! WHATEVER YOU DO KEEP YOUR KIDS AWAY FROM HERE!!!

Posted June 22, 2013
Don't know why people seem to be having troubles. In my opinion, Vamderbilt area school is a great school.

Vanderbilt Area School 1

Posted May 23, 2011
This is one of the worst schools that I have ever taken my children to. My son was bullied on a daily basis and nothing was done about it by the staff who work there. The disciplinarian is a joke. She should be working at McDonalds instead of working as a teacher. She is very unproffessional and does not address the problems at hand. I actually had to call the State police in to get the school to inforce the no bully policy. This school is a huge waste of taxpayer money. Evidently I am not the only one who thinks so since the enrollment numbers continually go way down every year. Parents are driving their kids miles away to go to a better school.

Posted February 25, 2010
This school is the best ever it has so many great students and such great teachers GO TO VANDERBILT FOR A GOOD EDUCATION serouisly..)

Posted September 03, 2009

Posted February 06, 2007
- a former student
As a former student at vanderbilt area school from K-12. I graduated on June 5, 2004. I had alot of knowledge of the subjects that i was studing. The teachers there were amazing they helped out whenever they could as in tests and NOT giving us the answers but helping us to figure it out ourselves. I have to say that vanderbilt is a great school.

Posted January 24, 2005
Vanderbilt Area School gives our children a high quality education with smaller class sizes, they can work one of one with my child. Their technology is awesome. The overall atmosphere has improved greatly since the new principal. All staff are respectful towards me as a parent and are willing to work together with me in my child's education.

Posted February 20, 2004
I do believe the change in principal's has made a huge difference, Mr. Leidel is absolutely what we needed. And the rest of the staff at VAS are very supportive as well. Thanks for doing such a great job VAS Staff.

Posted November 26, 2003
Vanderbilt School is a wonderful place to learn, with a safe environment. The building was just renovated and is fully technoligized.

Vanderbilt Area School
947 Donovan Street, Vanderbilt, MI  49795
Last modified Vanderbilt Area School is a Public school that serves grades K-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Vanderbilt Area School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 9 reviews. Top