Vassar, MI

St Luke S Lutheran School 0

Posted January 18, 2010
My child has attended this school since kindergarten, It is the best!! The teachers are awesome, they are so supportive and loving.

St Luke S Lutheran School 5

Posted June 14, 2005
- a former student
My brother and I were former students at those years we were there were awesome. I don't think I had more fun being taught elsewhere. There is a lot of involvement with parents, and there is a variety of things to do. Even though the school is small, I would recomend this school to anyone, it truly is filled with heart-warming teachers. Thanks Mr. Lange, and all my teachers for giving me the best time I could ever have at that school.

St Luke S Lutheran School
1056 Wels Lane, Vassar, MI  48768
Last modified St Luke S Lutheran School is a Private school that serves grades K-8
St Luke S Lutheran School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 2 reviews. Top