Vermontville, MI

Posted May 13, 2014
Maple Valley schools don't have the best reviews. Everyone calls us stupid, or rednecks. Well Maple Valley school isn't just a school, its so much more than that , its kind of like we are a family. We all may hate being at school and learning ,but its a school worth go to . the teachers are great at what they do . We also have a ton of school spirit . I haven't meat anyone who has been bulled there or has been traumatized from going to our school. So if you are moving to this small little town this would be the school you should pick.

Maple Valley Jr/Sr High School 1

Posted March 29, 2014
This school is the worst ever. DO NOT TAKE YOUR KIDS TO THIS SCHOOL. All the teachers care about are themselves. Just look at the meap scores, they are well below the national average. The administration and teaching staff are all scared of the new super. Again, do not take your children to this school district, move far away.

Posted October 03, 2013
I have been so happy to have my kids at Maple Valley Schools. The Teachers are amazing and the faculty works very hard to run everything smoothly and keep our kids safe.

Posted September 11, 2013
A great little district tucked in between Lansing, Grand Rapids, and Battle Creek. It offers something the big schools can't, a sense on community.

Posted June 24, 2012
Maple Valley is an excellent school. The teachers and administration all truly care about each and every student. Teachers in general will do what is necessary to help students achieve academic success. The extracurricular activities are fun and engaging. Any student is made to feel welcome for any activity they wish to try. I have one child who is a recent graduate and another child who is a junior; I would never consider allowing them to attend school anywhere else. The sense of community and belonging could never be equaled at any other school. This school welcomes and encourages parent involvement. The quality of education equals any larger more affluent high school, but with a small town rural, family, invitational feeling. I would highly recommend this school to any parent wishing to enhance not only their child s education and wanting to send their children to a school where they feel as though they really belong.

Posted August 17, 2007
Teachers work well with the parents. Lots of individual help given if needed.

Maple Valley Jr/Sr High School 4

Posted July 29, 2007
maple valley is a very quiet school and nice you will feel very welcome and safe at this school the school also has many after school programs including track,soft ball and base ball. drama, volley ball, cheer leading competitive cheerleading , ffa , foot ball,,ect.... i love maple valley and i am sure you would to!

Posted September 18, 2006
The music program at Maple Valley is top notch. It provides a broad range of learning, from those that want to be really serious about music to those who just want to have fun with it. The amazing thing is that the teachers do this all in the same class since there is only one band and one choir class offered.

Maple Valley Jr/Sr High School 4

Posted January 11, 2005
Maple valley is a great choice of school to send your kids to. They have an awesome program of arts, like choir and band. They are a great class to take they teach them alot of responsibility and has alot of fun wile learning. The high school band is always awesome at every football game. They always bring the spirit up at the football games. On other notes their studies are also great they take the kids farther and there is more one on one teacher student talking. Go maple valley lions!

Posted November 16, 2004
I graduated from this school in 2003. I am curentley enlisted in the United States Air Force. I scored an 80 on my entry test. National average was around 38. I can honestly say that I would not be here today if it wasnt for this school district. The teachers help when they are needed even if it meens going out of there way. I recomend this school for any parent that wants their child to grow up with an excelent education and many life lessons. I miss this school and wish that I could go back and visit all of the teachers that have made a difference in my life...Which is basically every teacher at this school. GO MAPLEVALLEY!!!

Maple Valley Jr/Sr High School
11090 Nashville Highway, Vermontville, MI  49096
Last modified Maple Valley Jr/Sr High School is a Public school that serves grades 6-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Maple Valley Jr/Sr High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 14 reviews. Top