1 review of this school

Maple Valley Alternative Education 4

Posted March 05, 2008
I attend this school and i have sence jr. high (although mvae no longer has jr high) i will done with school in may and have enjoyed my time here the whole staff is willing to work much more with the students that want to work and even try with the ones that dont (which is more then the MVHS staff was ever willing to do at least when i was there)it is a great school for children who are behind or may have had problems such as i had a child at and the staff was all willing to work with me and they have daycare right at the school.becasue of all thier work with me i will graduate on time and with more credits then what were needed,overall i was really happy with my time there and with what they helped me do.

Maple Valley Alternative Education
11090 Nashville Highway, Vermontville, MI  49096
Last modified Maple Valley Alternative Education is a Public school that serves grades 6-12
Maple Valley Alternative Education Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 1 reviews. Top