Walkerville, MI

Walkerville High School 5

Posted February 19, 2008
I think that this school is doing a great job at the work that they do they take a lot of time in trying to help each of the students because they even have after school things like homework huddle and this is wehere teachers stay after school to help out students that need help with work that maybe they don't understand

Walkerville High School 5

Posted September 08, 2006
I don't how any one can say anything bad about the walkerville school system this is the best time my children ever had while in a school system and they have been in many. my children got good grades and the best friends in the world, they learned great values from some of the teachers and perple and bad values from some of the people outside of the school system all and all I commend all the teachers that taught my children in this school as well as the ones that did't. I should know because I had nine children in the system and they loved it they played basketball, volleyball and ran track won state records all because of the teachers in walkerville school system. thanks!!!!!!!!

Walkerville High School 1

Posted October 27, 2005
I think Walkerville schools puts too much emphasis on activities such as band rather then focusing on the students overall grades. Furthermore, I think they expect high levels of parent invovlement,therefore there is much less responsibility and committment from the staff.

Walkerville High School 1

Posted September 27, 2005
- a former student

Walkerville High School
145 Lathrop St, Walkerville, MI  49459
Last modified Walkerville High School is a Public school that serves grades K-12
Walkerville High School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top