Walled Lake, MI

Posted April 21, 2015
The school offers small classes, knowledgable teachers, resource room and a wonderful support staff. Its more then a school its a sense of community and family where everyone fits in and strives to do their best.

Posted April 21, 2015
Small classes, involved teachers and a family atmosphere I have not encountered since I was in school! (Many years ago) Each child is encouraged to reach their potential. Cannot say enough good things about this school!

Posted April 21, 2015
The school is like a big family. The principal is brilliant and totally involved. The kids are taught good values. We have had our kids in this school for the last fifteen years. The ones who graduated from St.William did well in high school and college and the ones who are still at this school are doing great as well!

St. William Catholic School 1

Posted June 06, 2014
How I wish I could rate no stars. I hated this school! I attended it only for two years. The staff gives up easily and has no control over the kids, therefore you never get to learn anything. The principal seems like she's involved, but she isn't. She only came in to yell at us. This is a great school for the special needs kids, as that is all they focus on. The kids are forced to spend their lunches with the special needs kids because the school won't hire someone to do the job. Religion was just thrown out the window.

St. William Catholic School 1

Posted August 30, 2013
I would not recommend this. The teachers gave up too easily on the students. The teachers need to control the students better or they won't learn anything.

St. William Catholic School 4

Posted July 15, 2013
Yes, the building may not be huge or fancy... but what really matters is what's inside. St. Williams provides children with a solid foundation. Academically, socially, emotionally and most of all spiritually, the staff works to achieve this solid foundation for all God's children. The family-like bond is unique and there are many opportunities for parents to get involved. The caring staff is dedicated and is lead by an outstanding principal. Together we work to keep up with the ever changing demands of education to help our children strive to be independent, self-motivated learners. No school is perfect. There are issues everywhere you go, but St. William has helped our children grow in all areas.

Posted July 10, 2013
St William school allows parents to have a voice in your child education process. My three children all attend SWS and are excelling in high-school. The resource room is a life saver for any student who needs help but still needs to be socially included. It's truly a family atmosphere where we all care for one another and practice Gods teachings

Posted July 08, 2013
my sons go to St William, the small class size, the staff knows all the children which gives the school great resources to educate and enrich my boys school experience - i high recommend this school -

Posted July 08, 2013
St. William gets an A for attitude and approach. The faculty truly believes in helping every child succeed and makes herculean efforts to tailor their approach to meet the learning needs of every child. The school is very responsive to parent questions and concerns. Communication and follow-through is excellent. Our son is very comfortable at St. William School, and has become a more confident, caring individual through his experience there. I would recommend this school to anyone seeking a top-notch school environment, regardless of their religious affiliation.

St. William Catholic School 4

Posted July 08, 2013
St. William cares about the kids. There is a true sense of community and the teachers are able to adjust to the individual needs of the students. We have watched our kids grow and learn each year.

St. William Catholic School
135 O Flaherty Street, Walled Lake, MI  48390
Last modified St. William Catholic School is a Private school that serves grades 1-9
St. William Catholic School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 27 reviews. Top