Bad
Good

The entire staff from the principal to parent volunteers care about the well-being of the children. Good behavior is rewarded monthly and the parent group and principal put on nice after school events.

I think Mound park is a great school. My 2 kids are attending M. Park . Thanks for the teachers and for Mr. Desarbo for doing a great job...

I attended Mound Park when I was a child, and I was very proud to have my child attend there also. However, there is a terrible bullying situation happening that NO ONE, including the Board of Education, principal or teachers handles. Some children are allowed to bully others to the point that it impacts their education. My child will no longer be attending Mound Park.

I rate Mound Park as the absolute best!!! I have never been to another school where the staff goes 'above and beyond'--always. The teachers and principals keep a safe, caring & clean environment for the students! I would never allow my children to go to any other school!! Great job Mr DeSarbo & every single teacher--we are lucky to have all of you in our childrens lives.

I have 3 kids at mound park ,i could ask for better,they have gret teachers ,like mrs.mueller , and a principal that do hes best.

I've had my 1st child at mound park over 17years ago, and now I have my twins there, the school has improved greatly, clean, very friendly atmosphere, the principal is one of the best! he is very easy to talk to, and eager to help in any situation. The teachers are all top notch. Great place for learning

Last modified Mound Park Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.