Posted March 09, 2010
I think Mound park is a great school. My 2 kids are attending M. Park . Thanks for the teachers and for Mr. Desarbo for doing a great job...

Mound Park Elementary School 0

Posted May 28, 2009
I attended Mound Park when I was a child, and I was very proud to have my child attend there also. However, there is a terrible bullying situation happening that NO ONE, including the Board of Education, principal or teachers handles. Some children are allowed to bully others to the point that it impacts their education. My child will no longer be attending Mound Park.

Mound Park Elementary School 0

Posted May 14, 2009
I rate Mound Park as the absolute best!!! I have never been to another school where the staff goes 'above and beyond'--always. The teachers and principals keep a safe, caring & clean environment for the students! I would never allow my children to go to any other school!! Great job Mr DeSarbo & every single teacher--we are lucky to have all of you in our childrens lives.

Posted April 20, 2009

Posted January 06, 2008
I have 3 kids at mound park ,i could ask for better,they have gret teachers ,like mrs.mueller , and a principal that do hes best.

Mound Park Elementary School 2

Posted December 02, 2007

Posted September 27, 2007

Posted September 03, 2007
I've had my 1st child at mound park over 17years ago, and now I have my twins there, the school has improved greatly, clean, very friendly atmosphere, the principal is one of the best! he is very easy to talk to, and eager to help in any situation. The teachers are all top notch. Great place for learning

Mound Park Elementary School 4

Posted March 13, 2006
After moving from Warren Consolidated to Fitzgerald school, I've found that Mound Park offered more stability, encouragement and effort to and for my son who was already diagnosed with AD/HD. All of the teachers (one of them is principal now) were absolutely wonderful. My son will always remember two people, especially, who made a positive difference in his attitude about school. The principal is everyone's 'pal' at Mound Park!

Posted March 12, 2006

Mound Park Elementary School
5356 Toepfer Road, Warren, MI  48091
Last modified Mound Park Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Mound Park Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 17 reviews. Top