Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Just right (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Very effective (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Staff member (1 response)

Grateful to: Staff member

Posted September 27, 2015
Thank you to each and every staff member. As I parent who is active in the school, I have seen each of you shine! I know that the kids mean so much to you. Each and everyone of you strive to provide happy, safe and structured learning environments for everyone of the students. Keep up the great work!

Posted September 27, 2015
The entire staff from the principal to parent volunteers care about the well-being of the children. Good behavior is rewarded monthly and the parent group and principal put on nice after school events.

Posted March 09, 2010
I think Mound park is a great school. My 2 kids are attending M. Park . Thanks for the teachers and for Mr. Desarbo for doing a great job...

Posted May 28, 2009
I attended Mound Park when I was a child, and I was very proud to have my child attend there also. However, there is a terrible bullying situation happening that NO ONE, including the Board of Education, principal or teachers handles. Some children are allowed to bully others to the point that it impacts their education. My child will no longer be attending Mound Park.

Posted May 14, 2009
I rate Mound Park as the absolute best!!! I have never been to another school where the staff goes 'above and beyond'--always. The teachers and principals keep a safe, caring & clean environment for the students! I would never allow my children to go to any other school!! Great job Mr DeSarbo & every single teacher--we are lucky to have all of you in our childrens lives.

Posted January 06, 2008
I have 3 kids at mound park ,i could ask for better,they have gret teachers ,like mrs.mueller , and a principal that do hes best.

Posted September 03, 2007
I've had my 1st child at mound park over 17years ago, and now I have my twins there, the school has improved greatly, clean, very friendly atmosphere, the principal is one of the best! he is very easy to talk to, and eager to help in any situation. The teachers are all top notch. Great place for learning

Mound Park Elementary School 4

Posted March 13, 2006
After moving from Warren Consolidated to Fitzgerald school, I've found that Mound Park offered more stability, encouragement and effort to and for my son who was already diagnosed with AD/HD. All of the teachers (one of them is principal now) were absolutely wonderful. My son will always remember two people, especially, who made a positive difference in his attitude about school. The principal is everyone's 'pal' at Mound Park!

Mound Park Elementary School 4

Posted January 31, 2006
We recently moved from another district. I am completely impressed with what I have found here at Mound Park. The principal is very visible and clearly cares about his students. The teachers are very good. The students are very well behaved.

Mound Park Elementary School 3

Posted December 12, 2005
Some of the teachers are great some of them aren't worth the paper their degree is printed on. The principal tries to do a good job. He has improved the school since the last principal left. There are not enough programs for the children that excel. They cater to the child that is below average. Unfortunately I think they are average for Public School. Which doesn't say much for our public school system.

5356 Toepfer Road, Warren, MI  48091
Last modified Mound Park Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.