Bad
Good

Posted April 28, 2014
wESTVEIEW ELEM. IS A GREAT SCHOOL THE TEACHERS ARE GREAT I REALLY ENJOY SEEING MY GRANDSON GET SPECIAL AWARDS

Westview Elementary School 4

Posted September 26, 2013
I'm very happy with Westview. My daughter has attended this school since she was in preschool and we've only had great experiences. The staff, teachers, and principal are very attentive and make a great learning environment for my daughter.

Posted September 12, 2013
We love the school and staff staff is very polite and helpful school always have family involvement

Posted April 12, 2013
Absolutely the BEST!!! The teachers are caring and they ensure all the support needed for not just your student, but the family as well. They come up with great activities for the family to enjoy and even give great information on how the parent can be more involved. Furthermore, the atmosphere is safe and clean, and consistent in providing excellent care and communication between their news letters and emails and direct phone numbers. The staff gets to know you an your family. I have three children going to the same school and one more to start in the fall. I wish it were more schools like this!

Posted August 26, 2011
Wonderful school! Great teachers who really care about the students. Principal always has time to speak with parents. The office staff is incredible. My Son began Kindergarten at Westview and is now in the 5th grade.

Posted August 24, 2011
My son goes to Westview for the ECDD program and the teachers are great with him. He has done a turn around with his speech in the last 2 years thanks to the teachers at Westview!

Posted September 08, 2010
My son has been going to West view for 4 years now and he absolutely loves it!!The teachers are great and the principal is wonderful :)

Posted January 03, 2009
I have 3 children who have attended West View and I'm very satisfied.My children enjoy school. They are very happy with there teachers. I give this school an 'A'.

Westview Elementary School 4

Posted January 02, 2008
I have two children who attend Westview and so far I have been satisfied. I feel, the teachers my children have had so far are very committed to my children and their learning. I am very involved in the school which does make it easier to have daily communications with them.

Westview Elementary School
24077 Warner Avenue, Warren, MI  48091
Last modified Westview Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.