Bad
Good

This school is.. not great. There are very few windows in this school and in the classes there are windows, they put a curtain over them. The principal seemed to get her seasons mixed up because she put heat on in the fall and spring and air on in the winter. The principle didn't care about the students. Some of the teachers even seemed like they hated her. The school is weird because you can only carry a drawstring backpack which doesn't hold much. You couldn't bring anything to lunch which sucks since I'm a girl and when that 'time of the month' came I needed to bring a pad to lunch but I didn't just want to carry it around in my hand and It was too big to be in my pockets. You had to wait to be called up to lunch by one of the staff members and when I got called last (only in 8th grade) the food was totally picked over so I had to eat gross meat. The people who would call you up to lunch would always start 10-15 minutes late and when you only have 25 minutes to eat, it doesn't work out so well. One time I was the 3rd group to get called up and I had 2 minutes to eat. Even though the teachers are really great, the school experience sucked. Did not prepare me for high school.

They need to do lice checks. My child has had it five times. Disgusting.

Too many fights. Too many students per class. Lack of Equipment, Structure, or Dicipline. It should be Shut down!!! Speeking not only as a parent, but an ex- Chatterton Charger

I think this school is a diaster.Teachers do not care for students nor do they help them with missing work or give it to them.The princable is very unfair. Chatterton Middle School is under a new program which you have to have very very good grades to join in a activitie.I think they should not do this because maybe if the kids that have lower grades are told they may not join an activite they will have low self-asteem.They should let the kids that are not doing so good join an activitie to get them motivated.My daughter came home very upset when she would walk down the hallway with her friends the hall monitor would look them up and down and taunt them.We got our daughter out of that school to see if she would do better in a other school,and she had much of an improvement.Dont send your child here!!

This school is amazing. It has a mixture of all textures and people, I learned so much about life. The academics aren't as great as they could be though.

I think this school is horrible the grades are unfair,the teachers are unfair,a lot if the students are bullys,the principal dosen't get into everything it was a disaster i never thought a school like that exisited dont send your children here please

I think school is amazing. The teachers are always there to help you. There are two teachers who have after school tutoring three times a week, every week. There are some really cool incentive programs for behavior, and learning too. I love going to school at Chatterton.

Last modified P.D. Chatterton Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.