Posted March 13, 2014
Lincoln High continues to improve. They provide a wonderful selection of AP classes for their students. I was delightfully surprised because we moved from Saline to Lincoln and I had heard negative comments from a Saline parent. I'm thrilled that parent was wrong. My daughter loves the school and appreciates the diversity. The communication with the teachers is also very good.

Posted January 16, 2014
lincoln is a great school and has excellent staff members that are willing to help you but a lot of kids come from detroit to get an education and i love going to school at lincoln. we have awesome band programs and we have marching and all kinds of sports. we even have free lunchs for everyone including those who cant pay which is great.

Posted August 22, 2013
Lincoln High School has seen some amazing growth and changes. The principal is incredibly dedicated to the student's growth, learning and promotion of a safe atmosphere. I highly reccomend this school

Posted July 25, 2011
The School District and community has been going through a great amount of change and it has been hard for the community to adjust to the change. Their priority has always been on activities, clubs and vocational classes. It really is not the school they remember - but it is far better because it is preparing our kids for the future that they really face! The district is doing anything they can to include parents and community is it's goal to make their district a place where EVERY student learns. My son has been helped more than any other school he has ever attended and went from being a possible drop-out to being in all college bound classes. The teachers and the administrators work very hard for every student to be successful and they are always looking for parents to help out wherever they can.

Lincoln High School 1

Posted June 14, 2011
None of the information indicated under the extracurricular classes, languages, or other information is correct. My oldest daughter graduated in 2010, and I have a step-son in 9th grade special ed., and my middle daughter was supposed to go in as a freshman next year, but we are moving away from here. I refuse to let my kids go to these schools anymore. No kid left behind means no kid gets a good education either. These kids do not know spelling and/or punctuation, math, or essentially anything else necessary to function in society. Most parents don't care about their kids education or anything else about their kids here. They treat the school as if it was a babysitting service so they don't have to take care of their kids or teach them anything.

Lincoln High School 2

Posted April 06, 2010
Lincoln High School has some of the greatest, underfunded staff, that you could hope to find in the increasingly impoverishing neighborhood of south Warren. However, the majority of the students at LHS lack discipline and motivation, which needs to be corrected not only where they attend school, but by the parents themselves. Therefore, the real importance lies with the parents motivating their children to succeed and not to rely on sending them to a better school system to correct it. (i.e making sure your children are reinforced with the knowledge of the importance of getting an education, and staying away from any detours, such as drugs)

Posted November 20, 2009
lincoln has such supporting teachers. they really make you feel welcomed and they make sure you understand everything. if all the students work as hard as the teachers Lincoln would be the first if rated out of ten.

Lincoln High School 0

Posted May 12, 2009
i think that Lincolns rate should be a 10 because all the teachers are great and all of the students there are really nice and they are one big family. everyone gets along with everyone from the goths to the jocks.

Lincoln High School 4

Posted April 15, 2009

Lincoln High School 4

Posted April 07, 2009
I graduated from Lincoln in 2006. Because of this school and most of the teachers, I have become who I am today. The attendance policy was great. It was strict, but there are far worse policies and schools. Lincoln's downfall is that the students just dont care. I went back to visit the school, in the spring of 08, and I will say that Lincoln has stepped up the security since I graduated. They now have cameras and things like that. Yeah we had the occasional fight or things like that, but there was never any carving of anything like nazi symbols and such. When a child acts out in school, they are just looking for attention because they do not get it at home. So parents before you criticize the school, look at how much attention you show them and try to help them like most of the teachers do.

Lincoln High School
22900 Federal Avenue, Warren, MI  48089
Last modified Lincoln High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Lincoln High School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 49 reviews. Top