Bad
Good

I have 6 children that either have or do attend Carlson. The principal sets an example of respect and discipline while maintaining a hands on approach to every students success. The staff and teachers are truly gifted and interested in your childs growth. Collectively they maintain the kind of family atmosphere where children will become productive and prepared leaders. Best school I've seen since I graduated through the Catholic school system. If you get the chance become a Carlson Knight.

Carlson Elementary is a fantastic place to learn with excellent, passionate teachers!! This is the best school I have come across in a long time and my children actually love going to school! The teachers really care about the students and want them to succeed. Highly recommend this school!!!

ok dear...but hopefully you didn't go to this school since you don't know how to spell?? Unfortunately, when I was trying to review the school, they had not yet updated their website. In fact, the woman in the office was very apologetic and said that many were confused about it?? Weird that "you're"(observe the proper spelling of the word) so upset?? ANYway! My opinion of the school has since changed considerably. I can confidently give it an above average rating at this time. I'm hopeful that as the year progresses, it will earn the extra star. Hopefully your children will get a better education than you did.

A great place to learn.The teachers go the extra mile. They involve the parents every chance they get. The school has learning nights like science night and math labs. My child and I are very happy.

i have 3 kids going to carlson. it has been a wonderful experiance. they show respect for all religions and ethnicities and do not tolerate bullying 100%. that alone gave me peace of mind.......keep up the good work!

i really dont like this school at all the teachers are disrespectful!

The staff truly cares about students. They work hard to ensure that all children succeed. It is a very nice environment.

I think this school is the best out of all the elementaries in Van Dyke Public Schools.

I was dispatched out of town after I had made my parent teacher conference appointment. I am a non-custodial parent. My son's teachers bent their own schedules a little to work in a conference with my son's step-mother and me.

I am so glad my kids are at this school itis nice and safe.

Last modified Marjorie Carlson Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.