Warren, MI
Students enrolled: 1,825

Warren Mott High School 4

Posted June 01, 2015
Teachers are very proactive and responsive if you are an involved parent. Mott continues to improve their program to help children that struggle with academics. They also have programs that help children excel.

Posted December 27, 2014
The AP and Honors program is well run. These classes prepared me for college and the ACT. Unfortunately, the general education classes are "designed to pass."

Warren Mott High School 1

Posted November 23, 2014
This school is unorganized unsupportive and they do not teach. They dont keep parent portal current and teachers have out bursts in the class room or spend the hour lecturing on their personal lives. They give a lot of homework instead of teaching. We moved our children all the way out to Chippewah Valley schools. The front small parking lot takes the entire staff to control and they still have issues. We almost put our kids in Detroit Public Schools because it would of been a better choice. We have lived in this neighborhood for 40 years. A lot of the parents are not happy with this school but their kids are almost done with the school and cant wait. They charge parents constanly for books not returned and several parents found the books in the classrooms not checked in on a regular basis. We have another child in grade school. We moved her as well because the grade school lost our child twice in one day and were rude to us about it all. We are seeing more parents home schooling to get away from Warren Con schools.

Warren Mott High School 1

Posted October 13, 2014
Unfortunately, I was forced to designate at least one star in order to post my comment. I say that because in reading the posts in this forum, I could not help but notice the abysmal grammar and "unusual" syntax of many of the students, and sadly, that of their parents as well. If these students are reflective of this school's academic output, I wouldn't send my child there. It was interesting to note how many commented positively about the extracurricular activities, but how very few, if any, mentioned the academic program. We are supposed to be sending our children to high school to prepare them for higher education, not to participate in band or other social clubs. Get your acts together, people! If the school's administration bothered to read these comments, perhaps they might implement the obvious changes that need to be made. I'm afraid I have a better chance at winning the lottery than seeing that come about.

Posted March 31, 2014
As I look over the grammar from students that attend this school, along with the grammar from THEIR (that's how you spell it) parents, I can say with great confidence that I'm glad I'm moving to an area with a better school district later this month. Hopefully they teach English at Anchor Bay schools.

Posted July 17, 2013
My daughter is class of 2014 and has been there since 9th grade. Mott is pretty good but some of the teachers are horrible! If your student has any problems in there class they could be in trouble! They don't care about the children at all and try to make them feel bad about needing help. Most of them are pretty good though. There band is about the best in the state. Not a bad school overall.

Warren Mott High School 5

Posted November 23, 2012
I attended Warren Mott for the entire duration of my high school experience (graduating in '09). While of course it was not perfect, and there were teachers that were frustrating for me at time times, there were plenty of wonderful staff members (that I am still in contact with this day) and other wonderful programs. While I was there, the school had plenty of after school activities to get involved in, such as clubs (like the writing club, book club, French club, etc.), an amazinggg band program, and various sports. I was also involved in Link Crew and NHS. I grew so much from the school and had plenty of support from the various staff members there that taught me. I agree with another comment above - there were groups of friends, but there were not "cliques" in the sense that you were ONLY allowed to hang out with preps, or goths, or something. People talked to whomever they wanted to talk to. It was a nice, welcoming place.

Warren Mott High School 2

Posted December 11, 2010
i am a student at warren mott high school and i must say that the school is ok. they are really strict when it comes to grades and attendance. they make u wear certain color id depends on the grade u r in. GREEN-FRESHMEN BLUE-SOPHMORE -YELLOW-JUINIOR AND BURGANY-SENIOR. its very complicated to learn your way around the school if u r a new student though. there is no 2nd floor everything is in seperate departments. there is a south house,west house,and north house. the school has alot of programs like an oppotunity fotr students to participate in the morning announcements. i am a student and i am in drama class. they dnt have any stage or anytthing its just a regular class. and i'd personally rate the school a 4. it's ok im alright with it. it has alot of african americans. tons of caldeans and of course mostly whites. NO SEGREGATION IN ANY RACIST WAY. OR SEGREGATION LIKE EMOS POPULAR CROWD, OUTCAST OR EVEN LAMES. EVERYONE TALKS TO EVERYONE SO I GUESS THATS GOOD. but yea anyways the school isnt all that. so if u wana come to warren mott high school you are more than welcome too.

Warren Mott High School 5

Posted August 28, 2010
Great school! Well organized, great sports programs and great teachers. I'm happy to have my kids attend Mott.

Warren Mott High School

Posted March 09, 2010
I love the school , its a very fun school , I Love it! best School in WCS.

Warren Mott High School
3131 East 12 Mile Road, Warren, MI  48092
Last modified Warren Mott High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Warren Mott High School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 45 reviews. Top