Posted May 08, 2008

Posted November 11, 2007
This is my second year at Cromie. I have a child in 5th grade and last year I had children in 4th and 5th grade. I have to say that compared with the other schools that we have be a part of this one is the best. The princle Mr. Konal is very involved and supportive. He is not afraid to discipline poor behavior and he is quick to praise positive behavior. Most of the teachers are great and the PTO is very involved and has wonderful programs for the kids. I am sorry that my son will be leaving at the end of the year to move on to middle school.

Posted September 05, 2007

Posted February 07, 2007
I agree with the other parents who gave reviews for this school. I have 2 sons currently attending Cromie and the experience so far has been very wonderful. The principle, teachers, staff have are all very involved with the kids and parents. They always encourage the kids to do their best and not push them too much. Mr. Konal is a great principle. He always has encouraging words and knows how to handle a tough situation. I give Cromie Elementary, the Cougars a two thumbs up. I would recommend everybody who has young kids to attend Cromie!

Posted August 24, 2006

Posted October 06, 2004
What a wonderful school! The staff and principal are great, they are super with the kids. The PTC is great too, they are very involved in providing exciting activities for the children. I am very lucky that my children are going to such a educational and fun school.

Posted August 28, 2003
Cromie is a wonderful starting point for your child's education. We could not have been happier with the entire Cromie experience. My only complaint is that they don't have six grade. I thought the kids could use as many years there as possible. There is not enough space for all the good things there are to say about Cromie!

Cromie Elementary School 4

Posted August 10, 2003
Our family has gained a lot with our children's experiences through Cromie Elementary. This upcoming year I will only have one child left at Cromie (third grade). I am active on the PTC-for the most part, parent help is generally pretty active. This is one of the factors I believe is what makes Cromie what it is. Our parents really care and step up to help the staff and childrens needs. We have many programs in which anyone can be involved. Mr. Konal (Principal) is a wonderful leader and support person for the children, staff and parents.

Cromie Elementary School
29797 Gilbert Drive, Warren, MI  48093
Last modified Cromie Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Cromie Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 8 reviews. Top