Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Just right (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Very effective (1 response)

Posted July 30, 2015
My experience has been excellent. The school is very student focused, the teachers are exceptional and the communication is very good. My child has excelled here.

Posted October 22, 2014
I have been very happy with the school i'm "that" patent who calls the school with the slightest concern and I've found the teachers and principal to be extremely receptive to my questions and quick to respond. We've been so fortunate to have Mrs. Mchaney the last two years and I hope like anything she's still there when my littlest one starts school!

Green Acres Elementary School 4

Posted June 13, 2014
Great school! My daughter has attended since kindergarten and just finished 5th grade. Teachers and principal are wonderful and always go above and beyond!

Posted October 25, 2013
This is a GREAT school. The teachers and staff are very approachable and always available. My children attend Green Acres and love it! The workload for the students is a lot and teacher expectations are high...that is, to say, they expect the students to work hard and try their best...but the assignments are always fresh to keep the students engaged and interested.

Green Acres Elementary School 4

Posted September 05, 2012
GREEN ACRES ELEMENTRY SCHOOL, IT IS A GREAT SCHOOL!!! Few problems that I can tell you that happened to my son, one incident happened when my son a attended KG, he was bullied by a 5th grader which happened during recess time. The fifth grader was putting my son on the ground and sitting on him, that really upset and scared me, I sometime worry about that but the problem was resolved after I notified the principle,the reason i was upset because the incident happened for 3 days and nobody noticed. Another incident that happened was my son classmate pushed him of the swing and only punishment his classmate received was time out from recess. The last one was the lunch mom who was serving lunch did not give my son the lunch that he wanted but again the issue was resolved next my the principle. Thank you for reading

Posted July 26, 2012
My daughter is entering her 3rd year at Green Acres and I love the school. She is going into the 2nd grade and she is very smart! She reads very well for her age and also likes to help other children with their reading. I love Mrs. McHaney, she was the best teacher and she always responded to any concerns I had. My daughter had a few problems with other children picking on her, but the problem was address and resolved very quickly. I use their latchkey program also and I love that too! This is a great school and I don't want to go anywhere else.

Posted January 05, 2010
I used the School of Choice option to send my child to this lovely little school, starting with kindergarten. The building and grounds are kept clean and in good repair. The media center is a nice size for the size of the school. I really like that the classrooms have emergency exit doors. There are 3-4 'safeties' in the parking lot every day to control traffic. More often than not, parents of the younger children stand with them until the bell rings, and then return to take them from the school door to the car. We've gone through a couple different principals in the last couple of years, but I haven't seen any real issues. Parent involvement is excellent and the teachers are dedicated. Mrs. Bajis and Mrs. McHaney are particularly wonderful.

Posted December 03, 2009
my grandson really enjoys going to green acres.He likes and respects his teacher,I am very pleased with his proformance .

Posted October 30, 2008
My kids and I love this school. The teachers, principal and the staff are amazing. The PTO is great.

Posted March 20, 2006
Green Acres is a great school, they do not make our children clean with dirty sponges or anything of the sort. The PTO is great, the problem is the lack of parents that participate in it! Teachers are great as well. Over all, this is a wonderful school, why else would we have been voted National Blue Ribbon, not just a Michigan Blue Ribbon school!

4655 Holmes Drive, Warren, MI  48092
Last modified Green Acres Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Green Acres Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 22 reviews. Top