Bad
Good

Posted May 27, 2014
All 3 of my boys attended wilde. The office staff is warm and friendly. The teachers go above and beyond duty and have great empathy for the students. The principal is always working hard to keep the school running smoothly. In addition the parents are so involved that at times I remember an overabundance of volunteers. I will miss this school as my youngest graduates this year.

Wilde Elementary School 1

Posted April 29, 2014
Wilde has very rude office people.The teachers act as if parents shouldnt be asking questions they are not very helpful.

Posted September 24, 2013
There is no finer elementary school in all of Macomb County. The teachers are first rate led by a dynamic principal. Staff are actively involved in both academics and extra curricular activities, helping to provide more than just classroom learning. The PTO helps make things happen you don't see in many schools such as a gardening club, school newspaper, drama club, yearbook club, and a talent school. In addition there are several family-fun events throughout the school year.

Posted June 04, 2013
My grandchildren attend Wilde. This is an amazing school. It begins with an outstanding principal who demands excellence from his staff and has high expectations from his students. Everyone is accountable and for their actions. The entire staff cares and loves the children. You will be hard pressed to find a better school for your child. Also, the PTO is very active and supportive of this school.

Wilde Elementary School 1

Posted September 25, 2011
Wilde is going down hill. My child has been there for 5yrs now and the last two years have been all over the place! The school has made changes, puting special needs kindergarden teachers as 3rd grade teachers, a few 4th grade teachers vanishing resulting in larger class sizes. What Zi dont understand is that Warren Consolidated Schools recieved some grant money, I believe 5 million dollars and put high tech computer/projection screen devices in EVERY class room. I am not impressed with them and dont understand how they will help my child in a class of 40+ students. The district should of used that grant money to get more teachers to keep classes small resulting in less overwhelmed teachers to give a quality education each Wilde student deserves.

Posted April 20, 2010
i love wilde! we have three childern attending. it' s a great school with a wonderful principal & outstanding teachers! hats off to wilde. mrs. melnechuck is the best 1st grade teacher u could ever hope for . also my child has learned so much from mr. thomson 4th grade. you will find peace and love at wilde !!!!!!!

Posted September 21, 2008
My daughter is in the fouth grade. I must say that Wilde has exceeded my expectations. My daughter is taking responsiblity for her actions and her self confidence has went up a great deal which lead her to better grades. Her teacher (Mr. Thomson) is great. My daughter loves her school and wake up every morning ready to conquer her day.To see my daughter happy makes me very happy. I have to say that this school and the parents work hand to hand and I have nothing but good things to say about this great school.

Posted December 31, 2007
As a parent of a Nursery school student I shopped around looking for the right program for my son. I wanted something that would challenge him and keep him interseted. We also looked for teaching staff that was supportive and knowledgeable of age appropreiate activities. We found it at Wilde Elementary. With amazing facilities and their 'whole child' commitment to my son my husband and I could not be more happy. If we ever have a question the teacher responds to our email or calls us as soon as possible. With their Cub Care program that allows children to stay all day for a minimal fee it was the best option for us. If you are looking for a supportive community with an exceptional teaching staff I would strongly suggest Wilde Elementary. It is as easy as calling for a tour and an appointment.

Posted October 09, 2007
I am amazed how well this school is run. They my son has been in kindergarten for 2 months and he already starting to read. The computer interaction and reenforcement is a great tool. They have a lot of extra curricular activities for the kids. The PTO is on the Ball there are tons of parents helping out. They even have a flag football team through NFL youth. I am amazed at how well the whole community comes together at this school. Great small community feel in a large city this is hard to find.

Wilde Elementary School 4

Posted August 16, 2007
I had two children that attended Wilde from 1996-2005, the teachers were very creative and attentive to each student. My children received many accelerated learning opportunities during their elementary years. Now my children are attending Cousino H.S & Carter M.S. They are both excellent acedemic students . I found that most teachers were open to suggestions when I felt my children weren't being challanged enough. I found that parent participation can make or break a school. Wilde has some pretty incredible parents which allows for teachers to shine brighter.

Wilde Elementary School
32343 Bunert Road, Warren, MI  48088
Last modified Wilde Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Wilde Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 13 reviews. Top