Posted November 25, 2014
Caring and clean environment smart stuff my kids love to be there and always miss their teachers.

Posted November 24, 2014
Excellent teachers and caring stuff theschool is clean and friendly environment no bullying in any kind i feel safe for my to be there .

Posted August 28, 2013
wilkerson elemantery school is a very good with kids and how they feel and learn I love it and my kids love it and like the teachers and the princeble he is always there for their needs

Posted February 04, 2013
I have 2 children at Wilkerson and I absolutely love this school. Teachers are wonderful and I love how the principal, Mr. Karpinski, is involved. I feel very fortunate and proud that my kids attend this school. From my experience, this is what an EXCEPTIONAL and an OUTSTANDING school should represent.

Posted February 01, 2012
The teachers definitely care at this school. The front office staff is excellent. If you have a kindergartener I would suggest Ms. Choike she is awesome. She has taught both of my boys and they adore her. You can volunteer your time at this school and participate in many functions. This school works like a close knit community.

Posted January 24, 2012
Moving around alot this has been the best Elementary school so far for my children. The teachers and staff are wonderful!!!

Posted June 16, 2010
Best school ever! Miss Kutchey is the best. Leadership in this school is exceptional. My son enjoyed every moment of it and I did too.

Posted June 05, 2009
The principal was available as soon as I wa,lked in without and appoitment. The school was immaculate. Very clean throughout which was surprising to see compared to the other public schools I've been to. The huge and separated playground felt very safe as well as the special entrances and exits for specific grades. Most of all, I LOVE the recognition ceremonies that occur every two weeks. Eventually every student will be recognized for something. VERY VERY good idea!!

Wilkerson Elementary School 3

Posted October 07, 2008
Not very happy with the lack of organization at the beginning of the school year, especially for students entering school for the first time. The teachers have been great and very helpful but, holding a wait and see attitude with the management.

Posted May 28, 2008
I enjoyed my children going to Wilkerson. The PTO was great, and the teachers were kind and caring. I liked the fact that most had web sites so we could look up what homework and events were to take place that day. I will miss going there.

Wilkerson Elementary School
12100 Masonic Boulevard, Warren, MI  48093
Last modified Wilkerson Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Wilkerson Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 11 reviews. Top