Bad
Good

So far so good. My son has enjoyed his first year there and as long as he remains happy, I remain happy.

I rate the school 0. They say they don't tolerate bullying, they only protect the bullies.all you ever hear is I will take care of it, l will take care of it, it never changes and no they don't take care of it! The teachers are no better then the bullies because the teachers are bullies as well. They should have kept the 6th graders in elementary school where they belong. This school is a joke! They never do what they say they're going to do including the ad building and going by their rule book they don't go by that either. F!!or your kid's sake don't choose Warren woods!!!!

Warren Woods Middle School is a wonderful school with very involved teachers. The staff is kind and makes you feel at home. Most of the students there are nice but there are some cliques (like in most schools) Overall I loved my years at the middle school and miss them!

I recall my 8th grade algebra teacher preaching to us that we should all attend church. This was horribly inappropriate in a public school.

Okay, I wasn't going to review, but I am now. I had a terrible experience at WWMS. Many eighth grade teachers did more discussing than giving assignments, some teachers would give you all the answers to worksheets, and not give us the opportunity to try on our own, the girls on the volleyball team (eighth grade) got prefatory treatment by male teachers, and some of it when you closely examine it seems weird. Male teachers would joke in inappropriate ways to the class, then when we would talk, we were scolded (he shouldn't have set himself up for it). The administration never honored the dress code, as in girls were almost always walking around looking very revealing (i.e., booty shorts, spaghetti strap shirts, cleavage). One of the Algebra teachers never really collected homework. Cliques and bullying are prominent at that school. Warren Consolidated is a better choice.

Officer Dale makes my daughter feel uncomfterable. Once I remember him saying 'Don't mess with my girls, They're my girls. ' To this day I regret not saying that didn't sound right. The teachers expect too much out of the children. They give too much homework. The students are miserable because all the students do is gossip, argue, make up rumors.. etc. And no one deals with it. It is true that the school is full of cliques. I do not want my daughter to attend Warren Woods MS , Again.

My daughter attended WWMS and is a freshmen now at WWT, she loved her years at WWMS. She mentioned that cliques existed, but was happy with her group of friends and paid little attention to the 'so called popular group'. She was active in sports, loved the teachers and is active in sports and in advanced classes at WWT now. As a parent I was active with the WWMS PTC and felt it was a welcoming and caring group supported by the school's administration. I feel it's important for parents to proactively be involved. I would definitely recommend Warren Woods MS.

very good i love this school!!!! it gives you skills that you will need when you go off on your own!!! whouldnt trade the school!!! everyone is so nice and VeRy friendly!!!.... You get a 10 out of 5 stars!!! love!!! ;)

The administration at WWMS completely ignores the terrible way students treat each other. Gossip, name-calling and cliques are everywhere. There's one day, 'No Dissing Day,' that acknowledges the problem - but what does that make every other day? It is hard for children to learn in this atmosphere.

I currently attend wwms , the school really pay attention on what you do, alot of student are miserable there beacause of gossip,fights,and teasing you really have to be popular to fit in here and i think its wrong, althought the teachers are great at teaching and fun to be around with

Last modified Warren Woods Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.