Warren, MI
Students enrolled: 1,129

Posted May 05, 2015
Teachers aren't bad but not top quality. Some teachers far excel their peers, however. Has an abundance of programs and extracurriculars, and a few clubs as well. Facilities are, for the most part, well-maintained. I'm a bit partial to this school, though, as I happen to know many who have previously attended this school. All in all, I would say a 3.5.

Posted June 12, 2012
This school is the best in Warren (i transferred from CLPS and this is way better), but with some minor changes this could be a MUCH better school. Pros: Facilities, safety, conduct enforcement, cirriculum, activities. Cons: Dont enforce dress code. Girls wear very revealing clothing. Teachers take off too many school days for meetings and ignore kids during class to sit on their laptops. Next year they are dropping AP US History and Mandarin 4 boo!

Warren Woods Tower High School 3

Posted November 01, 2007
I feel that the teachers needd to use the internet Blackboard more, so that us, parents can compare the students agenda with the Blackboard agenda.

Posted February 24, 2005
This school district served me well. What really helped was the involvement and presence of disabled children in the special education department. Just because of befriending them in high school, I am now able to accept them socially in the real world, and know that they are just like me, only with some physical (and sometimes mental) deficiencies. WWT is (I believe) the only school in Macomb county to accommodate special education. 1999 Graduate, Mark

Warren Woods Tower High School 5

Posted April 17, 2004
i went to this school and they taught me many very important lessons about life as well as the requried education that one would recieve at a school. i myself wanted to become a teacher just so i could come back and teach at the school that taught me so much.

Warren Woods Tower High School
27900 Bunert Road, Warren, MI  48088
Last modified Warren Woods Tower High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Warren Woods Tower High School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 13 reviews. Top