Regina High School

Private | 9-12

Living in Warren

Situated in an urban neighborhood. The median home value is $79,900. The average monthly rent for a 2 bedroom apartment is $700.

Posted May 10, 2007

I attended RHS from 2000-2004. Very good academically--I have attended Michigan State from 2004-present and have been on the Dean's List the entire time. I really owe it to the teachers and financial aid office administrators. Counseling staff: no. Myself and many of my friend experienced negativity coming from the counseling office (read: you will never be able to). All and all I loved RHS and the friends that I made there. We are all still very close, even not living in the same cities. Not much of an art program. If you are serious about art, RHS may not be best.

Posted September 16, 2006

My daughter is a sophmore at Regina and she loves it. She dosen't have to worry about boys and how she loks like because no one judges by how you wear because you all wear the same thing. The teachers are so nice. Even though you get alot of homework you learn something new everyday!This is the best school i could of put my daughter in!

Posted September 17, 2005

This high school offers an unrivaled education for young women. The curriculum is rigorous and truly prepares the student for university level course work.

Posted January 30, 2005

I am a sophomore in college and a former student of Regina. I think that RHS is the reason that I am doing so well in college. They prepared us for all of the hw and papers that we would have to write. I hated all of the hw at the time, but now that I'm in college, I have no problem; I think that I got more hw in high school than i do now. I loved the fact that I could get up 5 minutes before I had to leave for school to get ready, in fact, I think I miss my uniform the most! All of the teachers were ready and willing to help whenever they could. Attending Regina was one of the best things that could have happened to me, and I recommend it to anyone with a daughter.

Posted December 23, 2004

I Love Regina soo much. I could not think of a better school to go too, honestly! who would want to go to any other school. I was always nervous about my appearance and my weight. But here I felt accepted and did have to worry about boys, I could be myself. I just want to say thank you to regina high school. without them i don't think i would be who i am today!

Posted September 4, 2003

I am a former Reginite from the class of 2003. Regina is the best school for your daughter if you want her to be successful in the future. I've only been in college one week and for what's worth I must say that while ever one else around me was being overwhelmed about the homework and especially how to write papers, I succeed with no problem, because of my teachers at Regina prepared me for everything I needed to know. Well, almost everything I still wish I had to wear my uniform everyday, it would make getting up earlier a lot easier. So I wanted to say that if you have any doubts just go for a visit at the school and see for yourself what four years at the school did for me and can do for your daughter.

Posted August 26, 2003

This is a great school. I went to Regina for all four years of high school and I loved it.

Posted August 19, 2003

I'm a former student of Regina High School and will be majoring in Chemistry and Journalism and taking on three minors in mathmatics, physics, and biology during my college years. The staff was always there for me when I needed some help during my classes. If I was struggling I never felt afraid to ask for help. Many of the teachers I had were not only my teachers but I could consider them my friends. My teachers always understood and were always open to a discussion on what we thought. I would recommend this school to any parent looking for a place to send their daughter. It was the best place for me to grow into the person I am today. They taught me to set goals and that I can achieve them. Join all that you can and be involved and you will see that the staff is not just there to teach you but to help you with everyday stuff too. They lead the clubs and organizations and are always there when you need to talk. Great students, Great teachers, Great school.

Posted August 10, 2003

This is a wonderful all girl school... The Principal & Vice Principal are always ready to listen to the parents & students. They main aim is for your child to be a success. The teachers are there early in the morning & after school to also give help where help is needed.. The grade counselors help these young ladies through the grades to make the right decisions towards college..And by Junior year Sr Adele is going to get your child into the best college. The girls leave Regina with confidence & skills & knowing how to manage their time that enable them to handle any University or job market.

Grade level

Social Studies

The state average for Social Studies was 26% in 2014.

2014

Scale: % proficient or advanced

Source: Michigan Department of Education

Math

The state average for Math was 29% in 2013.

102 students were tested at this school in 2013.

Reading

The state average for Reading was 53% in 2013.

Science

The state average for Science was 26% in 2013.

102 students were tested at this school in 2013.

Social Studies

The state average for Social Studies was 38% in 2013.

Writing

The state average for Writing was 50% in 2013.

Scale: % proficient or advanced

In 2012-2013 Michigan used the Michigan Merit Examination (MME) to assess students in grade 11 in reading, writing, math, science and social studies. The MME is a standards-based test, which measures how well students are mastering specific skills defined for each grade by the state of Michigan. The goal is for all students to score at or above the state standard.

Beginning in the 2011-2012 school year, the Michigan State Board of Education implemented new definitions of what it means to be proficient on the MME test. In addition, they have recalculated past years' results using these new standards for proficiency, making the above year-over-year results comparable.

Source: Michigan Department of Education

What is the GreatSchools Rating?

Above average

Test score rating

1-3 Below Average

4-7 Average

8-10 Above Average

How schools in the state rate:

of schools in the state are Below average
of schools in the state are Average
of schools in the state are Above average

Test score rating 20131What's this?

This school
District
State

1 Test scores are based on 2012-13 MEAP results from the state of Michigan.

African-American 5% 19%
Asian or Asian/Pacific Islander 4% 3%
Multiracial 1% 2%

Science, Technology, Engineering, & Math (STEM)

• Computer lab

Associations
  • NCEA
Fax number
  • (313) 526-5850

Specific academic themes or areas of focus

• Religious

• Computer lab
  • Library
Partnerships with local resources and organizations
  • Archdiocese of Detroit

Apply now

13900 Masonic Boulevard
Warren, MI 48088

Sterling Heights Senior H.S.
Sterling Heights, MI